The Next day {contains drinking/alchohol}

Zoro opened his eyes.
It's raining again.. he thought. The weather wasn't that great where the ship was docked. He looked down at Sanji who was still asleep.

Poor cook probably doesn't get any sleep, he has to wake up early and make breakfast and stay up late cleaning the kitchen. He pulled Sanji closer to his chest.
What time is it? Zoro wondered. He looked around for a clock trying to to move to much. He found one on the top of the door frame. "5:13" it said.
Thats a lot earlier then I thought. Sanji groaned a bit while moving his hand off of Zoro to rub his eyes. He opened them and looked up.
"Good morning Mossy" he said

"Mossy? That's a new one." Zoro said with a small laugh.

"I need to make breakfast.." Sanji said with a yawn.

"We can wait, there's no rush it's not like anyone is here in need of breakfast, I'm ok with eating after 10 I really don't care." Zoro said, trying to relieve Sanji from any stress.

"That's nice to hear" the cook replied with a smile while sitting up. Zoro sat up as well and moved back a bit to where his back was leaned against the wall. Sanji slowly moved over to Zoro then pretty much dropped himself on Zoros chest like a rag doll.
Sanji exhaled and rested his eyes. Zoro was blushing. Sanji came over to him this time, He liked that. Zoro was very much awake. He moved his arm around Sanji and watched him. For some reason it kept him entertained. Zoro looked over at Sanji's hand which was still bandaged. He looked away and back down at Sanji's head.

Sanji groaned. "hey moss head, how much longer do you think they'll be gone? We haven't heard anything from them."

"No idea, we could try using the transponder snail once your ready" Zoro replied.

"Fine by me, I just want to make sure they're ok" Sanji said, fixing his posture a bit. He moved upward to where his head was resting on Zoro's shoulder. Zoro rubbed Sanji's head and rested his eyes.

A few hours later
Sanji had woken up and was getting dressed, he picked out a black tank top and some grayish blue shorts. Zoro was in the kitchen waiting for Sanji.
Once Sanji got into the kitchen Zoro looked over at him and asked, "you wanna try and contact them now?"
"Yeah" the cook replied.

Zoro called using the snail, Nami picked up.
"Hello, this is Nami who is this?" She said in a cheerful voice

"It's Me and shitty cook, he wanted to know how you guys are doing and when you'll be back." Zoro said

"Well we might have spent the first day shopping and doing fun things, we plan on staying one more day so we can get supplies. But how have you guys been?"

"Uhh.." Zoro looked at Sanji wanting him to reply.

"We've been fine, no ship bandits have come by at all." Sanji said, knowing exactly what Zoro wanted.

"Well that's good, you guys can survive another day together right?" Nami asked

"We'll live Nami-swan" Sanji replied. Nami said goodbye and hung up. Sanji and Zoro looked up at each other at the same time and laughed a bit, for no reason. They were just laughing.
"I'll get started on breakfast." Sanji said getting out supplies. Zoro nodded and sat down at the table and waited. He fell asleep a few minutes after waiting but that was expected.

Some time later, Sanji set 2 plates of food on the table. He sat down next to zoro and tapped on his shoulder, Zoro opened his eye and Looked at Sanji.
"Foods ready" He said
"Thanks cook" he said with a smile.

After they ate, Sanji took the dishes and put them in the sink. Zoro watched as he started to wash them. It only took Sanji about 30 seconds to realize zoro was looking at him. He decided to ignore it though. He dried and put away the dishes, then sat next to Zoro.