Chapter 18

"Ahhh! I'm an idiot!" Tsuna screamed at himself. "Why couldn't I move!? It'd have been fine if I just moved!"

"Ciaossu," Reborn said, appearing from the ceiling, Leon in hand.

"What the heck is that?!"

"Leon's finally settled down and entered a cocoon state," the hitman answered.

"Anyway, while things have gotten really bad here, what have you been up to?!"

"I was investigating a jailbreak incident that happened in Italy." Reborn began to explain what he found.

"Ahh hold on a minute," Tsuna said, realizing the situation. "If that's the case, our opponents are also in the mafia?!"

"The opposite," Reborn corrected. "These people have been exiled from the mafia."

"Ah, is that Chikusa?" Mukuro wondered and said male fell to the ground with a thump. "Oho. You found the one, hm?"

"Is Chikusa back?" Ken appeared through the doorway. "Oh my! Hyaaaa, how pathetic! All covered with blood and burnt to a crisp! How rare... Very rare..." he leaned close to the male, opening his mouth to bite him. "Hyaaaa the blood looks tasty!"

"Don't chew on him, Ken," Mukuro replied, making the boy stop in place. "He just lost consciousness. If he met the Vongola, there's no way Chikusa could have returned empty handed unless he's found something. Let's wait for him to wake up." He then stood up from the couch. "No matter, I think I will go out since we have time."

"Hm? Go out to where, Mukuro-san?" Ken questioned, curious.

"To capture the other target that tied for rank one." Mukuro's eyes gleamed in amusement as he recalled the name. "I believe her name was Kocho Tomoe, kufufufu."

Tomoe frowned, Kyoya was not picking up his phone and her father had called her to inform her that Kusakabe was in the hospital, beaten.

Her hands clenched around the cup she was holding. 'Shit... I don't know much of the details of this arc, so I don't know much that happens, but...' "Where the hell are you, Kyoya? ...Stop making me so worried, you idiot..."

"Neechan..."

"Mhm? What is it, Arashi? Shouldn't you be in bed right now?" Tomoe tiredly asked, looking at the boy who called out from her by the door.

"I can't sleep... Nightmare..."

"Want me to bring you to mama and papa?"

"Mhm... Please."

She smiled, walking over and picking him up. "Let's go to them."

Humming as she cradled Arashi in her arms, Tomoe's feet made no sounds as she walked across the traditional wooden floors of her home.

She did her best to keep quiet to not wake the three year old. If she woke him up, then it would make her feel guilty as it was hard to put the boy to sleep. She didn't want to go back to her parent's room to ask them to put Arashi back to sleep again.

Entering his room, she walked over to the small bed and gently placed her brother down. Tomoe tucked him in, carefully pulling the cover over to make sure he wouldn't be cold.

She smiled, caressing his short black hair and leaned down to his forehead. "Goodnight Arashi."

"Nghm..." the boy made a noise, turning over to his side and Tomoe continued to smile at his sleeping form.

However, that all came to a stop when she felt a presence appear behind her, the feeling of flames were prominent and Tomoe could tell that they were trained. This person was a strong threat, and it was someone she did not know. After all, she didn't personally know anyone or recall anyone in Namimori having mist flames.