Chapter 17

News of Namimori students getting attacked spread and Tomoe knew it was time for the next arc.

The Kokuyou arc.

Cue in the confetti and party poppers for Tomoe since she made it (survived) this far without (completely?) being dragged into (involved?) the mafia business.

However, this arc was bad for Tomoe because she knew that she was going to be dragged in! After all, she was definitely going to fight since she was one of (maybe the) strongest in Namimori.

But currently, the girl was standing beside Kyoya with a grim look on her face.

"It's the prefects!" she heard Tsuna exclaim, making her and the boy next to her perk up.

"Considering that there've been so many cases, they're getting jittery too," Reborn explained.

Tsuna paled. "This really is a gang fight or something..."

"You're wrong," Tomoe said as she and Kyoya walked up to the two.

"Hibari-san! Kocho-senpai!"

"Ciaossu!"

Tsuna put his hands in front of him in surrender. "Ahh, no... I was just on my way to school..."

"This is a mischief with no meaning." Kyoya glared. "But of course, these sparks that have ignited must be severed from their origin."

"So you're going to go for the heart," Tomoe mused.

"Hibari-san is really scary~"

"Kyo-chan? Nah, he's a real sweetheart-"

"The green trail of Namimori it's not big nor small. Nami is great-"

Beep.

Kyoya answered the call.

'It's Hibari-san's ringtone?!'

"Pfft-!" Tomoe's shoulders shook. 'He still uses that ringtone!' "C-Cute."

"Well, I'll be running now..." Tsuna said, trying to escape.

"He's an acquaintance of yours, isn't he?" Kyoya responded, making the boy pause. "Sasagawa Ryohei... Was attacked."

Tomoe froze. "What?"

"Big brother!" "Ryo-chan!"

"Are you alright?!" the two shouted in unison, worried.

"Ahh. Sawada, Kocho-senpai, you're quick. I look really pathetic like this," Ryohei said and Tomoe bit her lip. There was Ryohei laying on the hospital bed covered in bandages and wearing an oxygen mask.

"EEEEE! Why are you looking at me like that?!"

"How are your injuries?" Reborn asked and Tomoe sat by his side.

"Six bones broken, seven cracked, and..." He took the oxygen mask, showing his teeth. "Look. I lost five of my teeth."

"How horrible," the girl muttered. "Did you see the attacker?"

"Ah, the guy that came looking for a fight... Although he appeared careless, he probably is really a strong guy," Ryohei replied in response to her question. "Yup. He even knew my name. He wore the Kokuyou Jr. High uniform from the next town."

"Ehh? He's a junior high student?!" Tsuna exclaimed and at that moment Tomoe stood up, gaining their attention.

"I'll be heading out now Ryo-chan, I hope you recover fast."