Chapter 14

"Ugh, it's so cold," Tomoe complained, shivering as she walked out in the snow. She wore a green turtleneck and a white cardigan sweater over it along with black jeans, winter boots, sunglasses, and a white mask. In her hand was a cup of coffee to keep her warm. "Tch. Why did I have to come to school to bring these documents that the principal forgot about? Tch, damn old man."

However, her sudden arrival at the school was something that she thought would be a quick and easy trip, not a chaotic playtime.

"Eh? Isn't that Kocho-senpai!" Yamamoto shouted, being the first to notice her. "Hey Kocho-senpai!" He grinned. "What are you doing here?"

Gokudrra raised a brow. "That woman?"

"Eh Kocho-senpai?" Ryohei and Tsuna repeated, turning in her direction.

Dino brightly grinned. "If it isn't Tomoe-chan!"

"Tomoe-chan?" the others repeated, curious as to why Dino was referring to her so casually. Heck, even Reborn was a tad bit surprised.

Tomoe walked over to them, smiling stiffly under her mask but it wasn't like any of them could see it. "Hello Di-chan, Tsu-chan, Ryo-chan, Take-chan, Haya-chan." She then looked down at the kids. "Reborn-chan, Pin-chan, Bo-chan, and..." She bent her knees down to be eye level with Futa. "What's your name?"

"I'm Futa. Nice to meet you Tomoe-nee!" Futa replied, smiling cutely which made Tomoe's heart clench.

She pulled her mask down and smiled. "Nice to meet you too, Fu-chan." She still stayed crouched down as the younger Vongola members crowded her, but she looked up at the older males. "Why are you guys here?"

"We thought we should play with the kids once in a while," Dino answered. "Want to join us Tomoe-chan?"

Rubbing her piercing, Tomoe shifted her weight. "Well... I have to deliver some documents first, Di-chan."

'Tomoe-chan? Di-chan?'

"When did you two become so close?" Tsuna had asked the question on all their minds.

"Oh, our families are business partners..." Tomoe answered. "We met a while ago and became friends."

"We text daily," the blond said, throwing an arm around her shoulder. "You can call us best friends!"

"Hahaha, yeah. I guess you can." She scratched her cheek, taking a sip of her coffee. 'Although, he mostly spams me though.'

"Please join us nee-chan!" Lambo pulled on her pants.

"It'll be more fun with you around." Futa held onto her cardigan.

She sighed. "But-"

"We're gonna do a snowball fight," Gokudera said, holding a snowball in his hand.