Chapter 15

"I just wanted to go around the zoo in peace and see the red pandas..." A depressing cloud formed over Tomoe as she curled up into a ball. "Why is my peaceful life getting ruined by those kids...?"

Juno patted her back, handing her a milkshake. "There, there, Tomoe-chan, everything will be alright."

She sniffed. "Let's just stay away from them and the explosions."

The brown haired boy helped her up, looping their arms as he pointed to an open area. "We can see the red pandas when they leave that area, let's go to the petting zoo, okay?"

"Okay."

Tomoe was stuck in a fluffy pile of cuddles by the sheep and Juno eventually had to save her from being cuddled to death by the animals.

(They did get to see the red pandas later when the Vongola group left, much to Tomoe's joy. They were her favorite animal in both lives after all)

Sitting around the sakura trees and enjoying their view was something Tomoe enjoyed to do with Kyoya.

She smiled, leaning against him. "This is nice..."

"Woo lucky!" Yamamoto's voice snapped her out of her peaceful thoughts, making her groan.

'For fucks sake every time-'

"Now I don't have to die!"

"We're the first one's here!"

"This place is off limits," one of the DC members said to the three. "All the sakura trees around here have been reserved. Scram."

'A delinquent!'

"Hey, that's not fair." Yamamoto wryly smiled. "It's not like this is private property."

"I never said that this was open for discussion." He cracked his knuckles. "If you don't leave you better watch out."

"Shut up." Gokudera kicked him in the stomach, making the member collapse to the ground.

"Shit." "Gokudera!"

Kyoya growled from his spot, being awakened by the noise and Tomoe sighed. "I was just wondering who was being so noisy. So it's you guys?"

"Hibari-senpai! Ah! He's a member of the disciplinary committee!" Tsuna realized.

"I don't want to view the sakura with a crowd, so I got him to chase people off."

'He's being impossible again!'

"But it seems you weren't of much use." Kyoya stood up and started to walk over to them. "I'll take care of the rest."

"P-President." The DC member bowed.

"Weaklings... Should just decompose." He hit him with his tonfa.

"Urgh!"

The three flinched in shock. "He's beating his own people!"

Tomoe sighed, walking over and handing the now bleeding member her handkerchief. "Go to the hospital and get that patched up. I'll handle everything from here."

"Y-Yes ma'am." The boy scurried off and Tomoe looked back to Kyoya confronting the trio.

"You guys saw it too. I'm not used to standing above people. I'm only assured when I'm standing above corpses," Kyoya seriously said, his tonfa gleaming.

Yamamoto, Gokudera, and Tsuna all shivered at his words and expression.

"Ah, what a nice view. Sakura viewing is such a nice thing." Appearing behind a tree was a drinking Shamal. "Ah~! Gross~! It's all men!"