Chapter 1

(A/N: Okay Y/N's house is on a small island far out at sea and the island is surrounded by lily pads (inspired by
LDShadowLady's empire). It looks kind of like this:

but in the middle of the ocean

but in the middle of the ocean. And one lily pad is really big and on it is a nether portal so Y/N can get to the main portal and other portals.)

3rd persons's POV

"Are you kidding me."
Y/N woke up one day to find my house filled with cobweb and a sign saying 'good luck;) - S'
"I swear to god i'm gonna kill that man one day." They said as they grabbed a sword and started taking away the cobweb. "He does this EVERY. OTHER. WEEK."

Y/N took a pause and rubbed their temple.
"I swear to god. You know what, i'm just gonna go there. Right now." They put on some armour, getting ready to go to Kinoko to beat the shit out of Sapnap.
"Oh, he's gonna pay for that.." Y/N grumbled as they walked out the door. "I'm gonna fuck him u- Who the fuck are you?"
They stopped in their tracks when they almost walked into... a green man?

"Uuuhhhhh..." Y/N stood there awkwardly, waiting for an answer that never came. After a minute they started getting impatient.
"Hello? Are you there?" They started waving their hand in front of the mans face, and after about 20 second of waving (with no reaction from the green man), they poked his cheek. "Eugh, yucky."
Y/N retracted their hand, as they had gotten green slime stuck on it. "Wha- You know what, i'm not even gonna ask. Let's get you inside!" They said and started to drag the man with them, inside the house.
'I'm way too nice.' They thought to themselves.

(A/N: 306 words, not that long, but it's a start! I'm gonna try to update this as often as i can, so i'll see you next time? BYEE!)