A little bit of Light (BoyxBoy)

Hey world <3 This is just small description of my newest story. Chapter one might be likewise posted tonight if my fans show an intreast <3

Description:

Riley Fallen is a bully. He dominate his friends and thinks himself better then anyone else. This illusion would be perfectly in place for the rest of his life… if it wasn’t for a small boy named Charlie who grew up on Riley’s street. Rivals since they were young, Riley never understood what frustrated him so much about the other boy. It might not turn out to be such a good thing if he takes a long hard look at his feelings….

Quinn and Tyson Gale are step-brothers… but that’s only half the story. Having kissed each other since the time they both understood what a ‘kiss’ was, you’d think their rather strange relationship would be as strong as concrete. And it was until Tyson decided a girlfriend would fit nicely into his reputation. What happens when a very unhappy Quinn is out for revenge, driven by jealousy and love?

Henry Coy is a known homophobe. Gay people scare the shit out of him, and he has no idea why. He wasn’t ignorant or racist or simply cruel-he just couldn’t stand the sight of it. So what happens when he’s stuck doing a big photography project with the gayest boy in his school? Ollie Cobalt does not take kindly to homophobes… or Henry Coy.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yes this is a story about romance between guys. it has three main plots that connect little by little through out the story. I hope you enjoy <3