camp cretaceous

3rd POV

"You're gonna have to do better than that Blue" the girls voice rings out as she laughs while flipping over the raptor, landing on her feet she quickly dodges Delta who tried to get her from behind as Blue lets out a small growl almost like a huff before charging her again making her continually dodge only to realise they managed to back her into the fence and surround her.

"Come on girls that's just not fair" she says as they slowly stalk towards her but she lets out a smirk seeing a gap between Delta and Echo off to her right she lets a small smirk over her lips before pretending to have lost "well I guess I loose this time huh you girls definitely outsmarted me..." blue pauses tilting her head to the side in what almost looks like curiosity but she knew blue was suspicious given her acting wasn't that great, still the 4 bent down slightly getting ready to pounce.

From any other perspective this looked like an incredibly dangerous situation, a young girl cornered by 4 Raptors ready to pounce and be devoured but to her it was just another normal day, she quickly dodged Charlie who jumped her from her left sliding through the gap between the two raptors on her right hearing a clang, she lets out a laugh while also cringing at how hard that sounded, but Charlie is so hard headed she's definitely okay the girl smirks glancing back thinking she's home free at this point Blue who started to give chase "or maybe not"

She runs and manages to make it to the back of the cage jumping up and kicking off a tree reaching up and grabbing the apple that was hanging from the roof of the cage signalling the end of their game of tag, just in time for an angry voice to call out her name "Y/n!! What the H*ll do you think your doing get you're a*s out of that cage right now!" the girl lets out a sigh making her way to the gate passing the 4 raptors who look up at Owen Blue releasing a growl "Don't you sass me!" he calls down to her making her glare intensify but lowers herself in a somewhat prideful submission trust blue to submit but still keep her pride as Beta.

While passing Blue Y/n moves to pat her head, "its okay girl I'll be back later to give you guys a snack" Blue hearing this nuzzles her hand making Violet laugh before making her way out the cage to her fuming father.

"Y/n we've been over this you can't Just go into a cage full of raptors, They aren't pets-" she cuts him off knowing what he's going to say "I know they aren't pets they're family and would never hurt me" the man huff "you keep forgetting they are still wild animals that are 10x stronger and faster than you, they could rip you to pieces in seconds try running with no legs doesn't seem great does it!?" the girl laughs "they could but they won't so can you please just relax, I do this all the time think of it as training" the man lets out a frustrated breath.

"look I know you think they won't ever hurt you and maybe they won't...or they could get over excited and jump you to rough or forget you're fragile and... look it's not just fun and games Y/n/n this is your life your playing with and I...look you're all I have left okay so please stop putting your life at risk and being so reckless, remember when you were 5 and Blue clawed your whole back open" the girl scoffed

"it was an accident and she took it worse than I did" she let out a sigh "look I'll be more careful but we both know I'm still gonna go in there and play with them, be it with or without your permission"

The man laughs frustrated "well it seems that's not gonna be an option since for the next 2 weeks you'll be spending time with actual kids your age maybe you'll make human friends oh that reminds me Roxi will be here in an hour to pick you up"

"yeah right like I'll make friends with some stuck up kids, yeah I'm only going because Mr. Masrani Sponsored my Gymnastics and honestly he's done a lot for us and I owe him-" she starts to ramble on only stop feeling a hand on her head and her fathers laugh