13

A month.

It had been a month since I'd seen Lord Garmadon. I've grown to hate the night. I've never felt so alone. But here I am. Alone. I sighed and brushed my hair. The brush combed through my hair to release the tangles, smoothing out my (H/C) locks. I looked at my pastel pajamas and sighed. Normally, Id wear darker colored pajamas. Mostly because of the cold weather. The colder it is, the darker I want to dress. But dark colors make me think of Garmadon.

Garmadon. It's like I could hear him stepping on my roof... Wait a minute. There are footsteps on the roof. I gasped as I then heard tapping at my bedroom window. I gulped and cautiously walked over. I stayed out of eyesight but saw two red eyes. I could almost leap with joy. I walked over and opened my window. I stepped back as the large oni jumped into my room. His armor seemed to be more cracked and broken than the last time. Bloodstained his clothing. He looked down at me before looking to the side and sighing. He removed his helmet, showing his pitch white hair, and bowed his head slightly. " I was a fool to think you meant nothing to me."

I gasped lowly and looked at the man. He looked up and stared into my (E/C) eyes. " I am the fool. Oni's are lone creatures. But I should have been wiser to know that some travel in packs. " He set his helmet on my bed. " May I have your forgiveness, (Y/n)?" I didn't know what to say to him. But I didn't have to speak. Me hugging him was enough words for him. He sighed as his large arms went over my body as he hugged me back.

I smiled and looked up at him. He stared back at me and I could see the faintest smile curl at his cracked dry lips. " You smell-" I broke the warming moment. He frowned and raised a brow at me. I giggle and push him to my bathroom. " Go shower. I got clothes for you back when we were friends. Just in case you know"  He hummed and shut the door to my bathroom. I dug through my drawer as I heard the shower turn on.

It was 30 minutes later before I heard the shower stop. " Clothes are by the door" I call out to him. A moment later the door peaked open and the clothes I set by the door were taken. I waited on my bed as I cleaned Garmadons helmet. I looked up when I heard the door open. He was in a soft T-shirt that wasn't too tight against his body as well as some sweatpants. His hair was damp and he smelled fresh. "It's..." he looked down at himself. " Comfortable? Is that the right word?"

" You seem to forget a lot of things" I set his helmet aside. " I can't remember a lot of things." He sat next to me. " You cant?" I crossed my legs and looked at him. " When I first arose, I couldn't even remember my name. I only learned it when others screamed it." He admitted. " I didn't know I had a family. I didn't know I had an ex-wife, a brother, a-a son. I didn't know anything. So I listened to what Harumi said. You can see how that turned out" he ran a hand through his hair. 

" She tricked you to make you against your family huh?" I looked at him sadly. He nodded, " I still don't remember much. But I'm getting there." He looked at his hand. " What do you remember?" I asked. " I remember being a boy. Young. I remember my father was there and I was sparring with my brother. Just, having fun as young boys do. I remember something made a katana go over the wall. Then I went to get it, something about not making my father mad or something. I went to grab it, then..." He trailed off. " Then?" I leaned in closer.

" Then I don't remember" He sighed. " I do remember, I remember being there for others as I got older. Something with a cat lady, some puppet people? I don't know. I think I was...A hero?" "A hero?" I giggled softly. He sent me a glare and I stopped. " I was. I don't remember why, how long, if I enjoyed it, or anything really. I just remember being one. Maybe I was just called a hero and never actually was." He sighed and laid back on my bed. I smiled at him and he only gave me an expressionless face back.

" You should try to smile." I poked his buff arm. " Smile." He repeated blankly. " Yeah! Smile. Like this!" I smiled widely at him. He sat up and put his hand on my cheek. He examined my face before scoffing. " What's the point in smiling?" " To show kindness, happiness, sometimes you just can't help it." I booped him which he was also confused at.  "Well, smiling can be creepy and a bad sign too," I said. " How?" He asked. I sighed and started to explain the different types of smiles. He actually seemed to be paying a lot of attention. He didn't know much and wanted to know as much as he could. It was, cute.

(side note, yes I did put his hair was a greying black in a previous chapter, but with the teaser of the new garmadon comic it was shown he has white hair so i did fix that!)