Part 9: Christmas Savior and Ball

Today's date is December 16, 1991 and I'm planning on saving a mother. I went into my obsurus and hid within the trees. I'm also close by the Winter Soldier so he feels the chills of death on his soul.

After a bit they come driving down the road. Winter drives on his bike and shoots out the tires on the mother's side and they crash. He stops and gets off his bike and goes for the mother and I use legilimency on him to go to do nothing to the mother and focus on the father while also seeing and fearing a blob of death.

He goes after the father and I hear the father say Sargent Barnes and then starts beating on him. He breaks into the trunk and stole the super soldier serum. Then flashing lights of shield and police starts coming and he leaves.

I soon see Peggy Carter come and find everything. The only one left alive is Maria and Peggy will make sure it stays that way. I teleport back to the island and go to bed finnaly. I cuddle up to Wanda and Alucard though Alucard is really touchy and sensual though she just trying to mess with me. Im still 11 and it's making me mad.

Though before this I had a meeting with my goblin friends and advisors. I brought a lot of properties and made many more investments. I also officially started Nirvana Incorporated and have the goblins as the board memebers. We have a very specific style of leadership that is salt leaves someone dead by the end of the meeting. We have also launch patents and are starting into technology that I designed. It's the basic clumsy stuff but it fits perfectly for right now and it's still considered top of the line.

I also bought about 3 breweries and 5 chocolate milk companies. I'm redesigned the chocolate milk companies into and based on the company Fairlife from my original world. I loved their chocolate milk, not the protein one. The brewery's were one closing down whiskey and bourbon in American and a closing down tequila company down in Mexico. I bought them and rebuilt them into what I wanted along with adding a fire whiskey add on to the whiskey company.

I will now have my own chocolate milk supply, I might even put it on tap when I build my house in the future.

On the magical side of life I got a full pardon and am off the wanted list though I am wanted for detainment for an interview. I was in the top ten as they made me responsible for all the weird (supernatural) murders and the cop. I also think that SHIELD had something to do with it as Maria know it was a black mass thing and shield knew what an obscurus is and that I'm the only one.

I also found an eggs while exploring the Antarctica. I was looking for thousand year ice and other supernatural and magical ingredients like thousand year and more ice. I may have also found that and other stuff along with a lush cave under the ice and into land that had many many stuff that I made sure to harvest the appropriate amount along with sealing the cave and making sure nobody can find it anytime soon.

 I may have also found that and other stuff along with a lush cave under the ice and into land that had many many stuff that I made sure to harvest the appropriate amount along with sealing the cave and making sure nobody can find it anytime soon

British ministry is trying to get me though and America is stonewalling them. Thank fuck for that but now I have to go to the MACUSA ball. After that for actual fun, I'm going to the Addams's party and spend the night. Both Alucard and Wanda are going with me along with Nana so I'm not alone.