14. Rivalries

"Well, professor Snape, that would be delightful", she smirked as she turned her body to meet his gaze.

His gaze though was hungry. Not hungry for food, hungry for her. He closed the distance between them and grabbed her by the waist, pressing his lips against hers. Oh, that would be a glorious night...

******************

The next morning when Regina woke up first she came face to face with the calming sleeping face of Severus. He was lying face down beside her, his arms underneath the pillow and his dark hair scattered around the pillowcase. He was naked but the sheet was covering half of his body, his back though was exposed. Watching at him, her heart swelled up like a balloon. His calm breathing soothed her internally. Carefully not to scare him awake she moved closer and started kissing his bare shoulder and arm. Her lips traveled to his back and his familiar scent hit her nostrils. Something woody and manly. She could also detect her one scent on his skin and that was completely arousing.

Severus stirred. "Mhm...", he let out a hoarsy moan as he forced his eyes to open slightly. "What better way to wake up someone...?", he mumbled, his voice smooth and drowsy. Pure bliss.

Regina lay back on her pillow, grinning at him. "Good morning...", she whispered and leaned in to steal a kiss from his lips.

"Good morning, darling...", he spoke and slowly rolled over to her side. He wrapped an arm around her naked body and pulled her in his arms, placing small kisses all over her face. Lastly he kissed her lips. "Did you sleep well?"

"Better than ever", she grinned against his lips. "You were very sweet last night...", she whispered, her cheeks flushed as pictures of last night invaded her mind.

He smirked as his fingers started drawing circles on her back. "I am sure you enjoyed it...", he purred and pecked her lips softly. "How many times did you cum?"

"Six...", she giggled, locking her arms around his neck.

"Only six?", he chuckled as he grabbed the sheet and pushed it away. He moved on top of her, hovering and she instantly wrapped her legs around his waist.

"You're on fire, professor", she giggled but the desire started growing already inside of her. "Morning sex. I didn't know it was your thing."

"First of all, this isn't just sex", he said, his voice muffled as his lips were busy, kissing her neck. "I care about you. I am in love with you so...", he trailed off as he dragged his lips to her chest. "This is love making...", he murmured, kissing the skin between her bare breasts. "Secondly, I can't be rough with you..."

A soft, lustful moan escaped her half open lips. "Severus...", she breathed out his name.

He slipped his hand in between their joined bodies and worked his way to her privates. His fingers skillfully ran up and down her wet folds. "I love it when you're always ready for me...", he whispered and shut her lips with a loving kiss.

Regina gasped as the pleasure pooled in between her thighs. She kissed him back with passion while he pushed two fingers inside of her gently. She spread her legs wide open, untangling them from around his waist. Her pelvis moved in sync with his finger's penetration. A hoarse moan, coming from her lips, filled the ambience of the room when he withdrew his fingers and pressed them against her sweet spot.

"Ahh... Sev--... Severus....", she groaned in pure pleasure. "Please...", she whimpered.

"Please, what?", he smirked, his lips touching hers teasingly, his hot breath mingled with hers. He slowly drew circles around her sweet spot.