Chapter 1: Nerd

"Look it's the loser!" Osamu Dazai called out. Chuuya looked down trying to keep his cool and walked away. "Damn! Your a coward just like your brother." Dazai and his friends started laughing. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Chuuya lost his temper. Whenever someone would talk about his brother or compare himself and his brother he would get pissed. 

"You can't make me shrimp!" Dazai teased. 

"You have no rights of talking about my brother asshole." Chuuya said in a serious tone. 

"Damn Dazai I feel bad for you who had to deal with this ugly ass when you were younger." One of Dazai's friends told Dazai. 

_______________________Past_______________________

"Did you get glasses Chuuya?" Dazai asked. 

"Mhm, my visions kind of getting wonky..." Chuuya said ashamed he had to wear glasses. 

"It's alright I think you look amazing with them on!" Dazai said with a smile. 

"Shut up!" Chuuya said.

"Ok ok I was just complimenting you jeez!" Dazai said looking at all the other kids at recess.

_______________________Present_______________________

Chuuya slammed his locker shut. "I HATE HIM!" Chuuya yelled out, people who walked passed stared at Chuuya. "It's the fucking nerd..." He heard people whispering. Summer break was about to start and Chuuya was glad because he was tired with all this shit!

Chuuya wore glasses and had short ginger hair and was pretty short for a boy his age and had straight A's. Did he look that much of a nerd?

He had two nicknames in the school from Dazai, which were shrimp or nerd. Chuuya would go home every day punching the wall from how pissed he would get. He had no family, his brother died he didn't know who his parents were so it was tough for him. 

Dazai would always bully Chuuya. For example Dazai would always throw Chuuya's lunch off the roof top. One time Dazai locked Chuuya in the bathroom which was one of Chuuya's embarrassing moments because when teachers helped Chuuya out they treated him like an actual kid. 

It was finally the last day of school and everyone was leaving there high school. As Chuuya was walking home Dazai grabbed Chuuya from behind and took his backpack. "Lets see what we have in here." Three of Dazai's asshole friends were next to the tall brunette wanting to see what was inside Chuuya's backpack. 

Chuuya was gonna punch Dazai but didn't want to because they technically were on school grounds still. "Give it back!" Chuuya said very annoyed trying to grab his bag but of course Dazai held his backpack in the air. "Go get it doggy!" Dazai threw it in the school fountain and then pushed Chuuya in the fountain. Dazai and his friends walked away laughing there asses off. While Chuuya sat there in silence.

Chuuya stood up and grabbed his backpack. The small ginger was going to check the time but when he took his phone out his phone was wet and wasn't work. When Chuuya got home he quickly put his phone in a bowl of rice to get all the water out. 

The small ginger was super mad. "HE'S SUCH AN IDIOT! I HATE THAT ASSHOLE! HE CAN GO TO FUCKING HELL!" Chuuya screamed. Chuuya thought to himself 'I see what game he's playing! If he want's to start shit I'll play his game.' The small man stood up and got to business by taking some phone calls

_______________________Past_______________________

Chuuya and Dazai are now 13 and after summer break Chuuya was kind of excited to see Dazai.

The small ginger spotted a tall brunette. 

"Yo! Dazai, how was summer break?" Chuuya saw Dazai had some other kids around him.

"Who are they-" Before Chuuya could finish Dazai pushed Chuuya to the ground. 

"Fuck off." Dazai said in a serious tone. Dazai took Chuuya's glass and threw it at the wall which his glasses suddenly shattered into small pieces of glass. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Chuuya yelled at Dazai, which suddenly a punch hit Dazai. That day was the day that two bestfriends became enemies and which that day broke into a school fight. 

 ___________________________________________________

I'm to lazy to edit this Chapter so sorry if there's typos or there's a part that doesn't make sense ¯\_(ツ)_/¯