Cut Content

A lot of stuff was cut from the story, due to last minute changes and new additions. To summarize what the original plot was going to be, think the Homeworld era in the normal Steven Universe story, but characters have a different design, Leo and Moonlight were't thought of yet, and Connie didn't leave for Episodes 3-5.

So, I'll show you guys scenes of the original story I planned to write, but never got to it. Mainly because of continuity errors. 

Locked Up: 

Steven and Connie were thrown in the Tower after fusing in the Ball Room.

(Steven) Samuel?!

(Samuel) Welcome to the jail cell.

(Connie) How'd you get in here?!

(Samuel) I got jumped in the hallway. Some guards kicked the shit out of me and tossed me in here. What did you two do?

(Steven) Connie and I danced, and then we fused.

(Samuel) You did WHAT?!

His fists balled. He gestured towards Connie. 

(Samuel) You stupid bitch! This is your fucking fault!

(Steven) Sam, don't! 

(Samuel) Don't what?!

(Steven) This is not her fault! I went with it!

(Samuel) NOT HER FAULT?!

He exasperated. 

(Samuel) [Imitating Connie] Steven, remember when you sacrificed yourself to Aquamarine and nearly died multiple times, and saw a person die before your eyes, but never took me with you, so I stole your dead mother's sword and lion, even though they aren't even mine, and put you through a emotional roller coaster? Yeah, sorry about that. Hey, let's go dance in the middle of the room where the Diamonds can see us, and even going against their 'no dancing' orders. I'm sure they won't notice.

Steven didn't know how to respond to that. Samuel was right about what the things she did. 

(Samuel) What do you have to say about that?

He asked rhetorically. 

(Connie) Go to hell.

This aggravated Samuel.

(Samuel) You fucking, good-for-nothing, piece of shit!

Samuel punched her, causing her to fall on the ground. He got on her and started pummeling her. 

[THWACK]

[THWACK]

[THWACK] 

Steven got behind Samuel, wrapping his arms around his waist and pulled him away from Connie.

(Samuel) Get the fuck off of me!

Steven looked at Connie. Her nose is bleeding, her face is bruised, and he thinks she's missing a tooth. Blood is on his knuckles. 

Long Way Down: 

Steven went up to the roof. He saw Samuel staring down at the society below White Diamond's head ship. Samuel is dangerously close to the edge.

(Steven) Samuel?

He doesn't respond.

(Steven) What are you thinking about? 

(Samuel) I'm trying to figure out what's the point in my life anymore. 

(Steven) What do you mean?

(Samuel) Connie ruined my future. The only thing I was good at is football, but I can no longer pursue that. Not to mention I'm sure no employers would hire someone who damaged public property and had to be escorted home by the Police. My folks will die one day, and it'll just be me. I have no job, no future, nothing left to pursue in my life.