Special Episode: Happily Ever After

VIPs:

Wattreader7389

GachaEvery

Tyra141228

RoseTheMagicalFlower

rosechuck_chuck

Telltale never did more than five episodes per season/game, except Minecraft Story Mode for some reason (they did eight). The only time they did an extra episode is basically DLC material. I thought about making a season 2 and putting Spinel in the first Episode, but that would leave me four episodes to write Steven Universe Future.

So, instead of cramming both the Movie and Future together, I separated them. Here we go:

3rd Person P.O.V.

June 10th, 2016. 8:53 AM.

Homeworld:

It's only been a week since the very long day happened with Steven and his friends going to Homeworld and convincing the Diamonds to cure the corrupted gems on Earth. Steven and Samuel visited Homeworld. As soon as they got there, they both were very cold.

It snowed on Homeworld recently.

(Samuel) Why's there snow?!

(Steven) I never understood Homeworld climate. 

(Samuel) I would've brought a coat if I known it snowed. 

They both walked towards the Palace. Samuel shivered.

(Samuel) Think the Diamonds have changed much? I know it's only been a week since we last seen 'em. 

1: I hope so.
2: I'm more worried about White.
3: Let's find out.
4:
...

---

1: I hope so. 

(Steven) I hope so. For the better.

(Samuel) I hope you're right.

2: I'm more worried about White.

(Steven) I'm more worried about White. She was the hardest Diamond to convince.

(Samuel) Not to mention she was the toughest one to kick her ass. I assume she got her ass handed to her, since I never got to see her fight.

3: Let's find out.

(Steven) Let's find out.

(Samuel) Hope it's warm in there.

4: ...

(Samuel) Your silence assures me.

He said sarcastically. 

---

They both opened the doors and stepped inside. All three Diamonds were in the main room, discussing a topic. But they stopped and noticed both Steven and Samuel.

(Yellow Diamond) Steven? What are you doing here?

(Steven) It's been a while since we've seen each other, and we wanted to check on you.

(White Diamond) Why is he here?

Samuel lets out a dramatic gasp.

(Samuel) Oh my, God! She recognizes me!