Episode 2: New Friends, New Enemies

Yellow Diamond in the picture isn't actually fan art, it's Yellow Diamond's old design in the show before they changed it before or after her debut. So, Yellow Diamond's beta design is now her canon design in this story (I really prefer this design than the canon one).

3rd Person P.O.V.

Previously on Steven Universe: 

(Samuel) My name is Samuel Moore.

...

(Connie) I'm here, Steven. How's it--

She stopped.

(Connie) Samuel?!

(Samuel) YOU?!

...

(Samuel) Ah, what the heck, I'm joining. Not like I got a future ahead of me, right Connie?

...

(Yellow Diamond) I've sent a jasper and peridot here to come pick you up. But I've lost contact with the jasper and the peridot turned treasonous. I'm done relying on my underlings, and therefore, I'm doing things myself. You're coming with me.

---

Yellow Diamond's ship

June 2nd, 2016. 4:00 AM.

Steven wakes up in a bed. He looked around the room, then he remembered what happened. Yellow Diamond had taken him and Samuel to her ship. 

She put Steven in a cell and Samuel in a different one. Steven's cell came with a bed, and since he was tired from last night, he fell asleep. He wondered if Samuel gotten a bed, too.

He also saw that the cell's barriers is the same destabilization force field, which means he can walk right through it and escape. This also means Samuel can escape, too. But Samuel probably doesn't know that destabilization is ineffective against humans.

(Yellow Diamond) I see that you're awake.

Steven flinched and looked at the door, realizing that while he was in his thoughts, Yellow was watching him. She just got here, because she wasn't at the door earlier.

1: What do you want?

2: Is Samuel okay?

3: Where are my friends? 

4: ...

---

1: What do you want?

(Steven) What do you want? 

(Yellow Diamond) A word with you. 

2: Is Samuel okay?

(Steven) That human you hit, is he okay?

(Yellow Diamond) He'll be fine.

(!) Yellow Diamond will inform Samuel you expressed concern over him.

3: Where are my friends?

(Steven) Where are my friends?

(Yellow Diamond) The human that was bold enough to stand in my was is being held in one of the cells. As for the rebels...

Yellow pointed at the pouch in her belt, revealing that she hadn't let them go.

4: ...

(Yellow Diamond) Get up.

---

(Yellow Diamond) Follow me.

She gestured him to follow him. Steven reluctantly got out of bed and followed her. He just now realized he slept in his clothes.