back in sadness

BEN

Monday. The day I dreaded the most. Why did school have to be the worst place for me. I would've been fine if I went dumpster diving every single day!

That would've been better than seeing everyone. I walked to school, because I couldn't bare to let everyone see my puffy, red eyes. I also would have to see Sanjeev at school and do our duel again.

I stopped by baby breaths, they were so beautiful that they reminded me of Darsh. I picked them, and skipped to school, after seeing the gorgeous flowers! Maybe that was a sign that today is going to be a good day.

I got to school and headed straight up to Darsh when he was at his locker. "Hi Darsh! I got you these flowers, they're a little smushed since I was holding on so tight, but these made me think of you.." I blushed hard.

He blushed and that made me tingly, but he took them and muttered a, "Thanks.." I knew he was at a loss for words, point for me!

He hid them in his locker and went straight up to Sanjeev. Seriously?! I was crushed, and erased my point completely. Maybe he doesn't like Baby Breaths, I guess I'll talk to him later.

My friend, Tiki appeared from behind again. "God, you have to stop scaring me!" I yelled at her. "Benjam, if you want Darsh to like you, you have to do something more special than flowers, like take him on a date. You didn't even buy the ugly flowers! These mean nothing." I argued back at her, "Well this could mean the start of a relationship! Next time, I'll make sure to get a bouquet of them." She rolled her eyes, patted my back, and started going to class.

I sat on the bus while I texted my creawmy dreawmy bf.

Ben- bold
Bf- italics

so today i gave darsh flowers and he didn't like them

k.

oh

idc

i'm gonna ask him out

omg period purrr

ok thanks 🙏

After I texted that I started making a list of places to ask him to go to. I did overhear that he liked slushies, especially red ones. (the worst flavor) I got it!

We could go to a gas station, then watch an outdoor movie. It would be just us, no Sanjeev.

I ran around like Sonic and became a little hybrid demon bunny angel. I was going to ask him on a date tomorrow!!