am i inlove?

BEN

After Darsh left me to go talk to Sanjeev, I became lonely and sad. I thought to myself, thinking I should just get into the middle of their conversation.

My friend, Tiki, came up to me. "What's wrong, why do you look mad about the new guy talking to Sanjeev?" she retorted. "I don't know, but I feel like I would want to be in Sanjeev's place instead." I said, still staring. Tiki smirked, and opened her mouth, "Sounds like jealousy, brother. Just go up to them and try to enter their conversation! I'm sure the new guy will like you back..." "You know what, I will!" I jumped up, and started stomping over to them, but I overheard something I shouldn't have.

"...you never call me best friend!" Sanjeev said in a quiet tone. "I don't want people to know Sanjeev, I'm ashamed of you to be honest." Darsh whispered back.

I was heart broken. Had I just heard.. what I think that I just heard? No way. I ran out of the room, into a bathroom stall, and started sobbing. Sanjeev was already ahead of the game, but I knew Darsh wasn't happy with him. Point for me! I squealed in a high pitch voice and ran like a monkey around the bathroom.

Suddenly the week went by so quickly. I didn't even noticed I haven't done my IXL at all, and it was Saturday. "Grr" I growled like a furry. I grabbed out my diary and started writing the following, "September 25, 2021 ~ 9/25/21

These past days my head followed a different direction than what it was supposed to do. It went to Darsh. I have done zero assignments, and was constantly keeping a scoreboard on whether or not I was winning or Sanjeev was winning. I honestly can't tell, but I think I'm definitely winning. I'm going to steal his heart! He will love me like I love him, and we both will need stools at our wedding. I want a girl, and I want to name her Hugh. I will change my last name to Jass just to name my sweet baby girl Hugh!! I guess that's it for now.

XOXO, MWAH
       Ben"

I exited off my desk, and went straight for my bed. I just realized what I had done. I had just wrote a whole diary page about Darsh. I was lovestruck, but I didn't want to admit it. It didn't matter anyways, sooner or later he was mine forever and ever!