my new advanced class

DARSH

I went into my new class, beforehand I was non advanced. After a while they realized I needed to be bumped up. I had to change my locker, get new friends, etc.

As I walked into the classroom, I saw many people from all around staring at me. I knew I was so handsome!

But only one person caught my eye, the guy who was in the very back. After I entered, everyone decided to stop looking at me, whatever, it's their loss! "Hi Darsh, we're going to music right now," said Sanjeev. "Ok," I replied. Though, at the corner of my eye, I caught the guy at the back of the room still staring at me.

I sat down at my new founded seat and started talking, "Do you know who that guy in the back, middle seat is?" I asked Sanjeev. "That is Benjam, he's honestly so funny!" Sanjeev said enthusiastically. I grabbed my iPad and naruto ran away to music..

We got to music and I could feel his stare on me. The tempreature in this room was a little hot to be honest. Not to be rude, at all.

The only seat left with a xylophone was by the "Benjam" guy, so I sat down and started talking. "The tempreature in this room is a little hot, right?" He nodded and I couldn't look off his eyes. They were so... dreamy, like I could understand everything he felt by just looking at him.

I quickly stopped staring, and went to my boyfriend, Sanjeev. "Hey best friend!" I shouted, trying to stay in the closet. He looked at me, with sad eyes because I called him best friend.

"You know I'm your boyfriend, you never call me best friend!" He said in a quiet tone. I murmured back, "I don't want people to know Sanjeev, I'm ashamed of you to be honest.." He looked at me again, with those sad, puppy dog eyes, and waddled away to his friend Tiki without saying a word. "Dang.." I thought, "did I really hurt his feelings?" I didn't care, anyways, I had a newfound crush, Benjam!! That's really all that matters.