dealing with pain

DARSH

I got onto my crusty iPad and hopped onto Life and Paradise to meet Sanjeev. He was waiting for me. Wearing all black. He turned around to look at me. I knew what this was about, but I didn't want to believe it.

"Baby?" I asked sympathetically. He opened his pixel mouth and said, "Lets break up. I've found a new guy and it's Geoffrey. He's way better than you, and doesn't look at other boys. He also isn't annoying!"

I was heartbroken. More like brocken, but that didn't matter. Did I pay attention to Ben so much that my own "boyfriend" wanted to break up with me? "Oh.. okay. I hope you and Geoffrey have a good time.." I said quietly.

I turned around and cried, and cried until I died. I turned off my iPad with my McDonalds fries. I laid down on my bed and cried. My bed turned into an ocean of tears. I knew it was coming, but I didn't actually think it would be true.

But I looked up at my ceiling, and could only could picture Benjam. STOP! I had to think of Sanjeev, and I needed to apologize badly. I turned my iPad back on and listen to Strange by Celeste while I did the most wettest fart, polluting the air.

Sunday. A day before I was going to apologize. I tried messaging, calling, and emailing him but he blocked me on everything. This just made me break down again. I have done everything with Sanjeev, and now he's just gone because of my blindness. I lost Sanjeev because of my silly crush.

I started sobbing while watching Cocomelon. I grabbed my ice cream, and watched how to wash my bum bum. I then tried it out while thinking of my future husband Benjam. Yes, wallowing is unhealthy, but I need it to get over this heartbreak.

I knew I had to stop thinking of him immediately if I wanted my baby boo Sanjeev back. I've only known Benjam for a week, and my baby boo for my whole life! I will get him back somehow, even if that meant violence.