Chapter 16- At Last Part 1

You woke up in your bed on the morning of your wedding day. It was the first time in awhile that you and Tadashi hadn't slept in the same bed, and to be honest, you missed him badly. When you were all cuddled up in his arms, literally nothing could wake you up. When he was by your side, everything felt right.

A few minutes after you woke, your mom walked into the room, a huge grin spreading from ear to ear. You sat up, rubbed your eyes, and ran a hand through your (h/c) hair.

"Good morning!" Your mom said happily.

"Morning." You grunted sleepily in reply.

You still couldn't believe today was the day that you would marry Tadashi. In a few hours, you would be able to call him your husband. You turned your head to look at your wedding dress, which was hanging on the door of your closet on the other side of your bedroom.

"Honey and Go Go will be here soon, we should get ready soon." Your mom suggested.

"Okay. Will you help me?"

"Of course, sweetie." She sat down on the bed next to you. She stroked your (h/c) locks lovingly, and it reminded you of how Tadashi did it. You wrapped your arms around her in a tight hug.

"I just can't believe today's the day." You sighed.

"Me neither," she replied. "I'm gonna have to let you go." She smiled sweetly, and you couldn't help but give her a tighter hug.

Honey Lemon and Go Go arrived in their (f/c) bridesmaids dresses. You couldn't believe Go Go accepted to wear the color you chose. But she seemed happy. Your mom and your two best friends helped you into your dress. It fit just as perfectly as it had when you bought it in the store. A while later, your hair and makeup was done, and you looked absolutely amazing. Soon, it was time to go, and all of you fit into the limo.

Before you knew it, you found yourself outside the closed doors. The distance between you and Tadashi was a door, the aisle, and a few minutes time.

Hey!! I hope you all had a good April Fools! I got tricked too many times today, and I even tricked my friend so today was good fun. To be honest, I've had enough of it though. I hope you enjoyed the first part of this chapter. I have no words to describe how grateful I am for having almost 10.5k reads. I'm so glad you took the time to read this. I am both happy and sad to say that this story is ending very soon. But it doesn't mean I won't continue to supply you with bh6 fan material. I love you all sooooo much!!! *Internet hug*

-Frozenfan19