Chapter - 11

"Are you seriously going to jump from there?" a voice broke through the stillness, pulling Y/N from her thoughts. Startled, she turned to see Taehyung making his way towards her on the rooftop.

"Just go away, I am not in the mood to fight with you," Y/N murmured, her voice laced with exhaustion and pain.

Taehyung's gaze softened, his concern evident as he closed the distance between them. "So that you can jump peacefully?" he questioned playfully, his words cutting through the heavy air.

"I am not- Why am I even talking to you? I am going," Y/N responded, frustration seeping into her voice, determined to continue her path away from Taehyung.

However, before she could take another step, Taehyung reached out and grasped her hand firmly, pulling her towards him. Surprised, she turned to face him, only to find herself enveloped in a tight embrace.

"If you want to cry, then cry. I am not going to ask you the reason," Taehyung whispered, his voice filled with understanding. He gently rested his chin on top of her head, offering a comforting presence.

Y/N's initial instinct was to push Taehyung away, to create a distance between them. However, she quickly realized that his grip was unwavering, his hold on her firm and determined. Y/N felt a crack form in the walls she had built around herself. The weight of her despair began to lift ever so slightly as she allowed herself to lean into his embrace, finding solace in the simple act of being held.

Realizing the futility in fighting against his embrace, she reluctantly surrendered and began to cry, her fingers clutching onto his shirt as the tears flowed freely. Time seemed to stand still as they held each other, offering silent support in a moment of profound connection.

After some time, Y/N slowly pulled away, her tears subsiding. Taehyung gently wiped away the remnants of her tears, offering a tender smile as he asked, "Do you feel better?" She nodded in response, feeling a sense of catharsis and relief in the aftermath of her emotional release.

"Thanks," Y/N muttered softly, her words carrying a mixture of gratitude and vulnerability, before she began to slowly walk away. However, something made her pause, a flicker of curiosity in her eyes as she turned around to face Taehyung.

"Why did you come after me?" she asked, her voice laced with genuine curiosity and a hint of skepticism.

Taehyung let out a playful chuckle, his eyes glinting mischievously. "Did you really expect me to let you go like that? If you were to be gone, who would I have to annoy and tease?" he replied, his voice tinged with dramatic flair that brought a small smile to Y/N's face.

Moved by a surge of gratitude and warmth, Y/N impulsively ran back to Taehyung, embracing him tightly. Taehyung, taken aback by the sudden display of affection, quickly recovered and hugged her back, his confusion mingling with a sense of comfort.

"Thank you. I really needed it," Y/N expressed sincerely, her words carrying a weight of appreciation. They both held onto the embrace for a moment longer before she slowly released herself from his arms. A genuine smile graced her lips as she looked at Taehyung, the gratitude and newfound strength evident in her eyes before she turned and began to walk away.

-

"Hence it is proved. Did you understand?," Jungkook asked the two guys sitting in front of him, his brow furrowed in concern.

"Just remember to practice this problem a few more times on your own, and you'll have it down pat," Jungkook advised, his voice gentle yet firm, as he leaned in slightly to emphasize the importance.

"Wah! Why doesn't Ms. Jung teach like you? Thank you so much Jungkook-ah," Jaehyun exclaimed, his eyes bright with gratitude and relief.

"First, you should pay attention to what she is teaching. Then only you will understand it," Eunwoo chimed in, rolling his eyes with a touch of exasperation.