Chapter 06: Hirai Momo

Y/N's POV:

It's the next day, nothing much happened yesterday and ngl I enjoyed the time with the whole of SKZ, they are pretty fun people to talk to. I woke up today feeling like skipping school but then I remembered that Soo-Ah doesn't want me to skip school specially the first week so thinking of her I gave in and got ready for school

Upon reaching school I saw SKZ but no Soo-Ah??

I went up to them and asked "Did anyone of y'all saw Soo-Ah or Taehyung??"

"No hi or greetings??" Hyunjin's dramatic ass said

"Oh hey Y/N! No actually I also haven't seen em" jeongin said

"Ok then I will wait for them you guys may go" I told them while looking in the distance hoping to see my two besties

"Wait really!? Don't you want anyone to wait with you??" Felix asked

"Nah I am good" I said coldly, but then I saw Han's face which clearly said that he was worried so I suddenly said "on second thought I think I need someone cause or else I will get bored, han would you mind staying??"

They were about to leave but after hearing me Han looked at me excitedly and Minho elbowed him "yah sure! You guys should leave or you will be late I will for Soo-Ah with her" said Han.

They all left together while me and Han for Soo-Ah and Tae "I have to say something" Han said out of the blue and I signalled him to go on.

"Why are you helping me in all of this?? Like from what I saw,you treat her as a little sis and wouldn't you want her to be safe??"

I was quite confused at his question but I didn't showed any expression "so are you saying I should not help you?" I asked while still looking at the entrance of the school.

"No that's n-not what I meant-","look lemme get this clear I am only helping you cause I see no harm in you and you also like her and I want someone to protect her and love her when I am not around and you seem to be the one to me so now shut up and never ask me this again or else I am not gonna help you" his words got cut off by my whole paragraph. After hearing this he didn't said anything and we just waited for my two besties.

After sometime I saw Soo-Ah running in the distance towards us 'we all are definitely getting detention because of her' I thought in my mind, while as Han was looking straight at her with the most caring and affectionate eyes.

Han POV:

After some waiting I saw her running towards us with her brother behind, she looked so cute when she was trying to control her breath because of all the running, her eyes sparkling with joy, her hair freely moving in air, her beauty just everything about her wanted me to protect her at all costs and make her mine, I have never felt this way with anyone before I just hope that her brother doesn't interfere.

My thoughts got intrupted by Y/N yelling to let her go from Soo-Ah's hug I slightly chuckled at them remembering how Chan is also like her..... But as soon as I turned my head in the other direction I saw a death glare givin to me by her brother who then reached out his hand for greeting but silly me bowed🤦🏻‍♀️.

"Well you guys are gonna pay for lunch since we all are getting detention because of you two, Imma go in as I have to talk with Tae you two follow behind" as soon as those words left Y/N's mouth she grabbed Tae's hand and took him with her leaving the two of his behind in an awkward tension in the air.