Chapter 03: Childhood friend

Taehyung's POV:

Why do these two always act like little kids even tho they are just a year younger then me, I thought to myself while looking at them talking.

Believe me or not I really am here to protect my sis no matter the cost and since Y/N is her best friend and is the one who also takes cares of her when I am not around I also adore her as my little sister as me and my sis were not able to have a parent figure, I wanna be able to give them that by being the one person they could trust besides each other one.

I look to my right and saw the boy whom I saved from bullying still scared. I looked at him with soft eyes and could see fear in his eyes.

"Don't worry he is gone everything is fine now and If anything happens I am here you don't need to worry" I assured him with a bright smile

He seemed to have calmed down a little but not enough so I started to talk him while reaching towards the table where Soo-Ah and Y/N was.

"So what's your name??" I asked

Boy:"My n-name is Jaehyun, J-Jung Jaehyun"

"Nice to meet you Jaehyun! I am taehyung Kim Taehyung but you can call me whatever you want btw how old are you","I am e-eighteen","Oh then you can call me hyung if you want after all I am older than you","Really?!"he asked with sparkling eyes "yah really after all you are younger then me","Thank you hyung!!",he said while hugging me tightly I returned his hug back softly and we reached the table where my sisters were at and the Jaehyun now looked much calm then before.

I asked the girls if the Jaehyun can sit with us since I saw that he was scared, and gladly they agreed happily....well Soo-Ah was happy and Y/N was showing a cold expression on her face but I knew she was really happy to be able to help Jaehyung out.

We sat down on the table and then Soo-Ah as always showered him with question of all kinds...... I should've seen this coming. I looked at Jaehyun and he was kinda uncomfortable with the questions so I had to stop my sis

"Soo-ah yah! Let him breath he is a human too right now he is a little scared so give him a little space to adjust I am sure he will be much more uncomfortable if you keep doing this." I told her and she stopped looking down and said Sorry as she was just so excited to have another friend while on the other hand Y/N was as always easting her lunch minding her own business.....How much I wish for her to go back to how she was.

We were all talking when I glanced at my side only to be met with a pair of unusual eyes with curiousity lingering in them. As soon as our eyes met that pair of eyes went in a different direction as to be afraid of getting caught. I looked in the direction of the eyes and found that they were looking at my sister Soo-Ah I looked back saw that boy staring at her again and as soon as he saw me he looked away. There was definitely something wrong and I haven't seen this boy anywhere before so it was a little weird to me so I decided to keep an eye on him.

Jisung's POV:

I saw her how she acted like the victim in all of this ngl I was pretty impressed by her act, she is cute,she is beautiful, she is gorgeous, she can act, she can make my heart flutter gosh she is the one!!.

I was thinking hard how to find a way to talk to her while the other boys were just chatting and goofing around I was looking at her direction that suddenly an intimidating looking boy sat next to her I was a bit jealous but decided not to take things far before I know about her and the others.

I was trying to eaves drop but that guy and we made an eye contact! "Oh Shit I am screwed" I thought to myself but surprisingly he didn't reacted that much so I kept my eyes low trying to hide but still trying to eaves drop just to hear her name but I couldn't instead I made eye contact with the boy yet again I quickly looked away.