Chapter 10- How are you Phil?

!!TW: Mentions of past death

"Techno?!" Wilbur shouts as we enter the house.

"In here!" We ran towards the voice coming from Phil's room. Techno is sitting in a chair next to the bed where Phil is laying, eyes half open.

"Oh god, Phil!" He smiles at us and we run next to Techno at Phil's side, Wil kneeling next to Tech and me sitting on the edge of the bed, my hand on Phil's arm.

"How are you feeling Phil?" Wil asks.

"I'm alright mate, just a little loopy right now, heh heh." Phil's tired. He always is- I mean you try raising three kids on your own for ten years- but he hasn't been this tired in a while. The last time I really remember him being like this was the 5 anniversary of Mumza's passing. He had to deal with Techno not speaking for three days, Wilbur constantly leaving the house for hours at a time, and me lashing out at everyone for everything. Add that onto a new villain coming to the media and Phil having to go fight it every other day- that villain now being known as Ghost- and us having to listen to Phil crying himself to sleep from grief and stress. That week was one of my worst memories, but this? This moves right up to number one.

"Is there anything we can get you?" Techno asks.

"Not right now mate, I think I just want to rest for a bit."

"Of course Phil." Tech replies. He looks to me and Wilbur and gestures towards the door. We all get up to leave as Phil gets comfortable in the bed. We walk out of his room- Techno shutting the door- and into the kitchen.

"*sigh- He's not doing good, man." Techno confesses. "I'm sure he'll get better but at the moment... he's not so great." Will and I stay quiet, unsure of what to do.

After a minute, Wilbur speaks up. "Hey Toms.. why don't you go to Tubbo's for tonight? That was already your plan, I doubt you told him you weren't gonna go and Tech and I are gonna figur out what to do about Phil. Okay?"

"What? No! I want to help Phil!"

"Tommy.. You really shouldn't be part of this conversation. Leave this one for the adults, okay? Just this once?" Techno continues.

"That's not fucking fair man! Phil's my dad too! I deserve to be here for this type of shit! Wil wouldn't even know about Phil if it wasn't for me! Please let me stay!"

"No Tommy!" Techno shouts. "I already had to deal with one disobedient teenager today. I'm not doing it again! Go to Tuboo's for tonight, our final plans will go through you. Deal?"

"... Fine!" I shout, storming to the door, grabbing my bag. "But fuck you both!" And I'm out the door.

--

I'm walking to Tubbo and ranboo's den. I realised they had texted me a few times asking where I was and I let them know I'm on my way and that I'd explain when I got there.

I can't believe what Techno and Wilbur had said. Phil is my father as much as there's, I should be part of this conversation as much as them. It might seem obvious what to do with Phil, like to bring him to a hospital but it's not that simple. If we bring him to a hospital, we'll have to explain what happened, which means revealing Phil's real identity to the public, which we absolutely can not do.

A million thoughts are running through my head when I come up to the "bench trio den" as Ranboo likes to call it. I do the new knock that we came up with since the last incident, when Tubbo comes to let me in.

"Hey man, get in quick!" Tubbo puts his hand on my back, shoving me inside.

"Hey! What the fuck man?!" Tubbo quickly turns back to the door, locking it. "I get it's a 'secret den' but there was no one around to fucking see me!"

"Remember that guy I told you about? The one taking all the hero's powers?"

"Briefly, why?"

Ranboo suddenly walks up to Tubbo from the other room and looks at me with serious eyes.

"We were watching the news once we heard of a battle going on in the mall. We saw you were there but we don't know if you understand what happened and we were gonna tell you but then you didn't show up and-"

"Ranboo. What. Happened." Tubbs and Ranboo look to each other then back to me sympeticaly.

"Tommy he- he got Phil."

"...What?!"

A/N: OH MY GOD! #1 in #superheroau AND #secretpowers ?!?!? Thank you so much!! Sorry this chapters a little short but I hope you like it, and we'll be getting into the good stuff soon!! If you want to stay updated, you can follow me on twt if you want!!! (mckennavenger)!! Thanks again for all the love on this book! Means so much you have no idea!! Bye!!!!<3