Chapter 4: How to get away with throwing your friends off a skyscraper

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been posting the past couple days, like I said I do have school so post will be spacey throughout the week. Anyways, this Is kind of a longer chapter, but I'm really proud of it so I really hope you like it!! Enjoy<3

"Are you sure about this?"

"Of course I'm sure! When have I ever made a bad dissision?" Ranboo gives me the same look he did three days ago when he gave me the pills. "Exactly! Never!" I put my hand to my ear to turn on my earpiece.

"Alright then, Theseus to Bee boy- we all clear?"

"All clear here boss man! Got a birds eye view on ya, and I'm ready when you are." I look up and behind me to see the new drone Tubbo had built just for the occasion.

"You ready Ranboo?!" I ask loud and cheerfully.

"Not really but okay!" Ranboo gives me a thumbs up as I turn towards the edge of the building. Ranboo had teleported us to the top of the highest skyscraper in the city, leaving Tubbo at the bottom.

"Alright Tubbs! Give me the countdown, King!"

"Okay! 3.. 2... 1.... Jump!"

And with that, I do.

I sprint and jump off the roof of the building hoping and praying that Ranboo doesn't back out at the last second. I realise how close to the ground I'm getting and I shut my eyes tight as my body curls up for impact- Oh Fuck! Fuck! Fuck you Ranboo! Fuck you bitch!- When I suddenly feel too long, slim arms wrap around my body. I feel a tingle through my body and there is no longer air rushing onto my face. I feel myself being lowered slowly until I'm sitting on the ground. I uncurl myself and open my eyes to see I'm on the ground with Ranboo breathing heavily behind me. We're safe on the ground below the huge building.

"That was awesome!" I shout, jumping for joy.

"Ya, fun, sure, but let's maybe not do that again?"Ranboo says, his breathing still uneasy. I turn to him with a shocked and confused look. I was about to protest when Tubbo comes around the corner.

"No can do boss man, I mean, if we want to go through with the rest of the testing."

"Ya, Ranboo! And you don't want to ruin my future as a hero, right?" Tubbo and I look to Ranboo with big pleading eyes that we all know he couldn't resist.

*sigh- "Fine."

"Yess!" I shout with Tubbo, giving him a high-five.

"Hey! They should be done now. Let's go check!" Ranboo and I start running after Tubbo towards the den.

We enter the hidden door and run straight to Tubbo's office to see that the 3D printer has finished printing the final pieces. We all smile as Tubbo grabs the pieces from the printer and takes them straight to his desk to put them together. Ranboo and I watch in anticipation for my new gadget to finally be finished.

"And... Done!" Tubbo hops out of his chair and turns around to show us my all new wings.

3 days ago....

"Tubbs, I just had the best idea ever!"

I had just gotten back from watching Phil practice his flying. Since he's retired from hero work to look after me and my brothers, he hasn't been able to keep his wing's strength in shape- he released this the night the night he was looking for me, having to carry himself and Techno all around the city- so he decided to try and regain the power in his wings as much as he can.

While watching him, it popped into my mind how, as cool as my power is, it can't really help me travel around the city like Philza's flight, or Techno's agility. Not saying I was jealous or anything- why would I be jealous, I'm the best aren't I?- just that it would be helpful for getting to crimes and around the city faster if I had something like that as part of my abilities.