14

"I am really sorry for missing your land. I forgot to pick you up in the airport." Yeji worriedly said once she pulled away from Selena's hug.

"Where have you been?" Selena confusedly asked.

"I had a little meeting with a friend in the coffee shop and you slept out of my mind. I'm really sorry." Yeji apologized.

"It's okay." Selena let out.

"Are you okay?" Yeji confusedly asked once she noticed that Selena's face look so tired and blankly.

"I- uh yeah. I'm fine. I just had a pretty crazy first day here in Seoul." Selena let out and sighed as she slumped back into the bench.

"Why?" Yeji asked joining the woman in the seat.

"A snatcher took my luggages and bags earlier. I ran all over the Miami highway just to catch him." Selena frustratedly explained.

"Oh no! That's terrific, if only I just picked you up, this wouldn't happen to you. I'm so sorry." Yeji regretfully explained

"It's not your fault. Don't blame your self. The good thing is that they didn't snatched anything from me." Selena said pointing into her luggages beside her with a weak smile.

"Thank God your safe." Yeji sighed in relief. "I'm really sorry though."

"That's fine, I am just really exhausted after what happened." Selena sagged her shoulder as she tries to massage her temples.

"Let me take you home so you can take a rest already." Yeji willingly offered as she stood up taking Selena's big luggages.

"Wait, home? You mean your place?" Selena confusedly asked.

"Yes, why?" Yeji pause and asked.

"You know I can just check in hotels. It's okay." Selena shyly let out as she hesitated.

"Why are you staying in a hotel? I have a house, big enough for us. Stay in my place while you're here." Yeji chuckled in Selena's act of shyness.

"But I don't want to invade your privacy..."

"The house is big. Besides I prepared you your own room so we can have our own privacies that you're saying."

"Are you sure?" Selena asked.

"Of course, come on. I'll prepare us something for dinner as well." Yeji said as she encouraged her friend to follow her way.

"Okay. Thank you!" Selena happily let out as she grabbed her own bag and followed Yeji behind.

The two ladies made their way into Yeji's car. They got themselves inside the car. Yeji on the driver's seat while Selena is beside her. Meanwhile, Selena's stuffs as well as Yeji were placed at the back seat.

Yeji started the engine before she pulled up making her way to the highway to go into their destination.

While taking the silent ride, that's when Yeji decided to open up a conversation.

"I still couldn't believe that you made it here. I'm really happy to see you again." Yeji happily uttered.

"Me too. I missed so a lot." Selena replied as she glanced up at Yeji with a smile.

"I missed you more. How were you though?" Yeji asked while her eyes were on the road.

"Yeji, we only talked to the phone just last night and earlier in the morning. I'm great and happy." Selena giggled.

"I am really sorry about what happened." Yeji uttered glancing up at her friend with an apologetic smile before she turned her attention back to the road.