7

New York City

It was 10:00 am and the city is getting busy. New York is such a loud and crowded place. Car's every where and loud horns are shouting. People were to noisy, no peace of mind and full of pollution.

Like the city, The Hwangs are busy. The were both on their way towards the 20th floor of a high tower building of Yang-Hwang Enter-partnership building.

Entering the elevator with CEO's assistants and secretary along them.

Since the day the Mr. Hwang became the new CEO of the company, they had finally started to play their role.

The two couple had studied business accountancy for over 4 years so they had some knowledge about it. They know how to handle and manage a business so it will no longer be hard for them.

"Mr. and Mrs. Hwang, I would like to acknowledge you that Mr. Yang is waiting for you in the meeting office." Tessa, a not-really old secretary announced as she swipe up on her touch screen.

"Great, we had a lot of important thing to talk about with him." Mr. Hwang formally said as he fixed his collar.

"Okay, I will tell him about it-"

"No Tessa. We would like to surprise him about it. It's okay." Mrs. Hwang politely nodded to the woman.

Tessa politely nodded as well and turned of her phone and all of them patiently waited for the elevator to finally open.

"Alfred, we might be late in the hospital. I want you to go first before us later so eomma will have someone to accompany her." The Vice president asked their body guard.

"Yes Mrs. Hwang, that will sure be happen." Alfred approved.

And then finally the bell rings and the elevator opened. All of them exited from that small place and headed their way towards the meeting office where Mr. Yang were a bit impatiently waiting for them.

"Finally, you came." The old man arrogantly said. He was on the presidential chair with his tea on the table.

"We made sure to come here." Mr. Hwang muttered and offered a hand shake to Mr. Yang which he took.

"How's Mrs. Hwang, your eomma? Is she doing fine?" He suggestively asked raising his right eye brow.

"She's great. You don't have to worry, Mr. Yang." Yeji's mother answered.

"Do you have any idea when is she coming back?" The man asked.

"She is trying her best to heal as soon as possible. But we cannot just rush her. Healing takes time Mr." Mr. Hwang added.

Mr. Yang furrowed in frustration. He rolled his eye and sighed in dismay.

"The grand campaigned is in the next day and the Yang Corporation and Hwang Enterprise's CEO should be there." The old man suggestively said as she started to flip some pages from the files he's looking at.

"And what's your point?"

"Like what you said, we cannot force her to attend when she's healing. So by that means, I would be the only one to be present in our company. Well, people would probably recognized me as the President and the Owner of these two companies, isn't it?" Mr. Yang said with a suggestive smile.

Mr. Hwang stood up and started to shake his head with a mischievous smile on his face.

"How can you be so sure with that? Mr. Yang don't be so proud of yourself. Of course the President of our own company will be attending. My wife and I will be there." Mr. Hwang sarcastically said.