DISCLAIMER

This is a pure fan fiction and is originally made by the author. The original story was written by the me with different characters. But I decided to make a Ryeji version of this because I think it suits them well. The original version is At First Sight (Camren Fanfiction)

You may encounter any scenes in the story that sounded familiar to you (like you think you've read this from the other story). This story maybe inspired from other story's scenes but the author will never plagiarize and will never steal other's work to put it in this story. Once again, this story is originally made by author.

CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS: Itzy members are the main characters in this story but all the places and events in this story is truly fictional and is originally made by author although some places are based in reality.

LANGUAGES: There maybe some errors in grammar/spelling/conjunctions, I would like to apologize in advance. English is not my first language although I will try my best to deliver my story well.

CREDITS: If ever you make any appreciation or promotion posts/contents into you own platform with this story, please let me know or at least give credits to me. Remember, plagiarism is a serious crime.

Also, please be a mindful and respectful reader. Avoid hate comments and if ever you have any good suggestions for the story, feel free to share, author would like to read and accept it. Criticism is different from Hating, be mindful.

Lastly, enjoy reading!