21

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE ;
DILF

HOW DOES SUCH A LITTLE CREATURE ALWAYS GET IN SO MUCH TROUBLE?!

I GAVE HIM SUCH A GOOD LIFE: FOOD, A BED, TOYS AND EVERYTHING A RAT COULD ASK FOR.

IS THIS WHAT I GET FOR NOT SUPPLYING ROCKS?!

"Um... You look a bit... c r a z y" the teen beside me, probably still in shock, mumbled.

"NONONONONONO! I'M NOT CRAZY! JUST STRESSED! OH MY GOD I THINK I'M ABOUT TO CRY!"

silence

very awkward

That was until I heard a very small squeak from the distance. As a reaction, I shot up and started running in that direction.

"RoOCK MUNCHEEEEEEER!"

"Wait!"

﹌﹌﹌

"I don't know whether i should be angry or just dissapointed" I huffed with my hands on my knees.

I had usain bolted so fast, only to see rock muncher... well munching on rocks obviously.

The rubble from the fight I had had with the curse created lots of crevices and dents and thus lots or little rocks had fallen from them.

Rock muncher had probably jumped out of my pocket for a little snack and saw his favourite, bloody rocks. yummy.

Sure, I had left Junpei, but Rock Muncher was in fact cuter. As much as I WANTED to just ignore the fact he literally murdered a whole school it was pretty scary.

I grabbed the rock from the rats mouth, threw it into the abyss of shadows, and slung the rodent into my pocket once more.

"OKAY. FIRST OFF, STOP EATING ROCKS. SECOND... WE MIIIIGGHT HAVE TO FIGHT A CREEPY (KIND OF SUSPICIOUS) CURSE. AM I FORGETTING ANYTHING ELSE?!" I shouted, more to myself.

A squeak came from the small creature. Then it dawned on me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH! JUNPEI AND ITADORI!"

﹌﹌﹌

Shit was going down outside.

It took two seconds to check if mr. homicide is fun! Was actually alive. He was. Good enough for me.

Then, I saw strawberry fighting with wannabe chucky. Said pink hair headbutt the curse in the face and was about to roundhouse kick him into next week until he wasn't there anymore. Instead he was behind him. s h i r t l es s.

"MY VIRGIN, BABY EYES! I DIDN'T COME HERE TO WATCH YOU STRIP!"

I was going to run away, but then the icon, the moment, the kind, nanami rolled up like it was normal Tuesday morning.

By the time I had gotten to the two of them, they were having a pleasant conversation on physical conditions.

"Oh right! [Y/N], what's with the green stuff?" the finger eater asked and I stared on in confusion.

"The what now?" I felt around my face and only then did I catch a glimpse of the ugly green patches on my skin.

'uh oh'

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"H-hang on! I'm sure it's nothing–" he tried to reasdure before being cut off by the curse.

"Nothing? It's quite the opposite actually" he started, arrogance laced within his words, "you see, that is the physical form of my technique, I incorporated it into the student you fought and in a few hours you'll be a disfigured curse like everyone else."

My mouth dropped open like a dead fish. Nothing came out, however in my mind was an knner termoil. Then said thoughts became words of great wisdom.

"I'M GOING TO BECOME WHAT?! I'M TURNING INTO SHREK 2.0 (NO OFFENSE TO SHREK CAUSE HE'S A DILF) AND YOU JUST THOUGHT OF EXPLAINING MY FATE NOW?!" I marched up to curse and grabbed onto his straw like hair. harshly.

"lookie here buster. I'm going to pull you hair so hard you're gonna go bald, and then, no one will love you, or want to look at you. I hope you burn. why would you disrespect someone as iconic as shrek? Also, who gave you permission to come in close range of me?"

silence

"EXACTLY, YOU DICKHEAAAAAD!!" True to my word, I flung his body into the air and into a nearby building, effectively taking a huge chunk of his gross hair with him.

served and deserved.

══════════════════

don't ask me how the posion thing works. It's just anime logic.

shrek is dilf