02

CHAPTER TWO ;
CLOSE CLASS

CHAPTER TWO ;CLOSE CLASS

[THIRD PERSON POV]

"You're cursed, so I will exorcise you!"

"Hold up! It's not a problem! " Itadori put his hands up in surrender, the tattoo's fading with it, "More importantly, you and I are pretty beat up. Let's go to the hospital".

Fushiguro looked at the teen in front of him with uncertainty. Itadori looked just as confused until a familiar voice interrupted.

"What's the situation?"

[FIRST PERSON POV]

I could hear muffled voices again. Though muffled voices to me differ a lot to the normal person. Truth be told, I could hear just fine, but I had trouble differentiating between them.

I weakly opened my eyelids to see a familiar man taking pictures and giggling like a maniac.

'SKETCHY TALL GUY'

"Oh look, you're awake. That's good. I wouldn't want you to blow up the school by accident." The taller man put his phone away.

"So... did you find it?"

"Um..." Itadori put his hand up sheepishly, "sorry, but I ate it."

An awkward silence engulfed all four of us as the new arrival looked at him with disbelief.

"For real?"

"For real!" we said in unison.

The teacher started walking up to the finger muncher and studying him for a while.

"Hm? Ha ha! You're not kidding. They're combined! "

'How is he so calm?!'

"Can you switch with Sukuna?"

"Sukuna?"

"The cursed object you ate"

"Oh yeah. Probably"

'HOW ARE THEY SO CHILL ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING?!' I grimaced as I remembered the immense aura that came from the curse.

"Ten seconds. Come on back in ten seconds" Gojo started to stretch.

"I dunno about this."