15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN ;
MARRY ME

Sure having a little staring contest with the ugly little flying curses inside the car was fun, but what was (not) funner is letting them loose into the street to harass a random teenager!

"STOOOOOOOP!!" Screeched Itadori as he caught up to the curse that had been let out. I was following behind in close persuit and was trying not to turn the other way and pretend not to know him.

The teen in question, was staring straight at it and we both knew what that meant...

A potential threat! Yipee!

Itadori then broke out into a series of backflips and other moves to stop the curse from escaping further.

"What is he? A gymnast?" the man beside the young stranger said but was ultimately ignored.

"Hey. I have something I want to ask you so...give me a moment!." Itadori started before the older man decided to interrupt again.

"Hold on, I'm the one talking to him right now!"

Itadori gave a polite smile, "I'm sorry, but this is really important stuff."

"Important stuff!? Who are you to say that, kid?!" his smile dissappeared but in turn, I had an idea.

"And which school's uniform is that–" he didn't get a chance to finish before I ran off with his pants.

It was bold move but he started to run after me yelling stuff that I could care less about.

I then turned around sharply when he caught up to me panting.

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU INTERRUPT MY FUTURE HUSBAND YOU JERK!" I then threw the garment at him and ran off leaving him.

"Well then, let's go!" I got back to where we were originally and they both looked at me in shock.

"Why are you all looking at me like I have three heads?"

"N O T H I N G" strawberry blurted loudly before the boy beside him statted to talk.

"... You didn't have to do that... You could've just pulled me aside"

"You hated him right?" I asked and he gave another look of suprise.

"How...?"

"Your heartbeat was a lot faster than it is now so I thought it would be anger..."

He stared at me blankly and I felt heat rushing to my face in embarrassment

"S-STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT YOU'RE MAKING IT AWKWARD!"

"Was I? I'm sorry" he gave an awkward smile. A huff came out of my mouth before I closed my eyes.

"To the important stuff! Will you do me a favour?"

He hummed in question I felt my eyes light up at the promising response.

"MARRY ME PLEASE! I CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS FOR MUCH LONGER! NO ONE WILL MARRY ME NO. MATTER WHO I ASK, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BREAK THE CYCLE!" I clinged to his waist as the other sorcerer tried to pry me off.

"[Y/N] WE TALKED ABOUT NOT PROPOSING TO STRANGERS!"

"SEE WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH?! HE'S SO MEAAAN AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON SHADOW BOY!" Tears started to wet his shirt and he sweat dropped not knowing what to do. He then started to awkwardly pat my head

"there, there. I'm sure you'll find someone eventually. Don't you think you're a bit young to marry thou–"

"TOO YOUNG?! YOU'RE NEVER TOO YOUNG IF YOU'RE GONNA DIE SOON! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME–"

I felt a sharp pain in the back of neck and then everything went black.

"Very sorry! She's just a bit clingy is all!" Itadori said with his hand out and a scary smile.

"it's fine I guess–"

"Nononono! It's not fine! She'll learn one day that proposing to strangers is bad!" the darkness around his eyes didn't cease and the gloom around him didn't fade until he loomed up and beamed.

"Well then, let's take a walk shall we?"

══════════════════

If you saw the announcement before this chapter no you didn't ☺️