10

CHAPTER TEN ;
INFINITY

It wasn't the first time I'd lost someone so why was I hurting so bad? Not to mention I'd only known him for a few days so why was everything so gloomy?

Would Itadori want me to be so sad over his death? Probably not...

"UUUUggHHhGGhsHah" I groaned in annoyance and sunk deeper into my bed. I had locked myself in for a few days after his said death and not come out for anything. DEFINITELY not because I have a secret stash off food that can literally last for weeks on end.

My classmates had come to check on me a few times but I stayed quite. I felt selfish. Making them think they should come check on me even though they're probably just as sad about it.

The only positive is that Gojo let me keept Rock Muncher even though I would've kept him anyway.

"Maybe I should go outside...but it's so cozy...but people might think I've turned into a vampire..." I started to have a debate with myself on whether I wanted to go outside or not. That was until a knock was heard on my door.

"It's time to come out! I have a surprise for you~"

I glared at the door as if it would reach the person on the otherside.

'I recognise that voice, what does he want now?' I thought suspiciously whilst making my way to the door that I had a stare down with.

I unlocked the door and swung it open as hard as I could and when I heard an 'Ow!' and someone falling on the ground I smirked at my victory.

"I'm surprised you're brave enough to take you're infinity off palm tree" I emphasised the nickname whilst I watched the tall man get up.

He chuckled and looked down at me with the same stupid smile he always had and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Sooooooo...you gonna tell me what you want or are you just gonna stand there like a creep?"

He clapped his hands abnoxiously loud which made me jump in suprise but he brushed it off whilst looking at me with excitement.

"Right! I've got a pleasant suprise that I think you'll like!" before I could protest, he grabbed my arm and suddenly I was not in the comfort of my lovley, sexy dorm.

Instead we stood in front of a foreboding looking door.

'ah shit, is he going to kill me for calling him names? By world... I guess'

He opened the door and stood to the side like some kind of butler and I stormed inside the room.

Inside was a couch and a TV that had my worst nightmare on it. Horror Movies.

I cautiously watched the TV until a jumpscare came on and I nearly jumped into the cieling.

I then heard a gasp of shock and some whistling sounds like something was flying towards me.

I was correct. I got backhanded my some kind of puppet, no doubt one of the headmasters, with boxing gloves.

I screeched in pain and heard both scrambling and laughter. I glared at Mr. Blindfold but he carried on laughing his heart out. I then turned to the scrambling only to be met by very familiar concerned eyes.

I stepped back in shock.

'Pink hair? I oNlY kNoW oNE pErSon wHo cOmEs hEre WitH pInk HaiR! Isthetraumafinallycatchinguptomeandmakingmeseethings?'

He was about to say something to probably explain what the fuck was happening but I put my index finger up to signal a very polite 'shut up'.

I then kneeled down, curled up into a ball and let out a unholy screech. I felt a comforting hand rubbing my back but I just carried on screaming out of both confusion and relief.

I then got up abruptly with an angry expression, smacking Itadori in the chin with the crown of my head.

I slowly turned around to my teacher and pointed my hand out to him.

"yoU... LiaaaAAAAAAAARrr" I launched at him and tried to punch him in the face but he luckily activated his infinity. I let out a string of string of curses at him and he just smiled like usual, completely unbothered by my outburst.

"Burn in a mountain you little -well big ass blindfolded bi-"

"Talking about burning and mountains let's go!" he quickly grabbed both of the back of our collars and suddenly we weren't in the sketchy room anymore.

"ah shit, here we go again" I mumbled to myself.

══════════════════

Short chapter but if it's any consolation, I was thinking about just not updating at all. AnwAys so I was thinking very intellectually that maybe I should do a Q&A or something since they look fun. So besties leave some questions 👹.

[800 words in total]