Introduction (Must read?)

Hellow babes~ this is a brief introduction of the characters. I hope you like this oneshot of mine that I made out of the blue because I couldn't just leave Ugetsu alone xD I want him to have someone hehe~ I hope you guyz like this this oneshot~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ikumi Y/n

A 6' foot tall male with white slicked back hair with a few pieces of black tips clinging onto his forehead, gold piercing eyes, well toned 6 pack abs and a signature (devilish) smirk.

Y/n was a musician but it was more of a hobby, Y/n was a wealthy business man, his store, Ikumi Tech was well known for selling great computer models, he is also known for his programming skills and he also releases his own video games too. Y/n was a very talented kid, growing up he knew how to play the violin, piano and guitar.

Y/n was taught that even if he grew up in a wealthy environment, he should still be grateful and humble for what he has. He was never the type to show off and brag about what he gets, he was more carefree and most of the time did what he liked, which was playing the violin. Many people like him for being nice, charming and over all sweet. Although, many people took advantage of it but Y/n wasn't smart for nothing, he knew those schemes and played it off, waiting for the perfect time to strike.

When he first met Ugetsu, he was at the backstage of one of his performance. The first word that came into his mind when he saw Ugetsu was that he was beautiful. Ugetsu was indeed gifted with playing the violin, he had goosebumps the first time he heard Ugetsu play. He was never the type to want something or someone so bad and yet here he was wanting Ugetsu, 'maybe this was love at first sight' he thought.

From then on he made it his mission to try and get Ugetsu's heart. He teased and annoyed Ugetsu a lot since they work together. Ugetsu's manager introduced Y/n to him and immediately Ugetsu hated him.

Ugetsu Murata

A 5'8 male who was extremely beautiful with dark brown hair and brown chocolate eyes, well toned with a flat stomach and a cute smile.

Ugetsu was considered a genius when it came to playing the violin. It was both a blessing and a curse for him. He had a hard time making friends especially when it came to music. He was always better than most of his friends which made his friends stopped liking him. All he wanted was to have fun with them but in the end it was just him and him alone, until he met Akihiko.

When Ugetsu first saw Y/n, he was wore a black long sleeved shirt and black ripped jean pants, a silver watch on his right hand and rings on his finger. Somehow automatically, Ugetsu hated him, he thought he was annoying right of the bat, I mean don't get him wrong the guy was handsome that's for sure but something about him made Ugetsu hate him.

In Ugetsu's eyes Y/n was an annoying waste of space and he also already rejected him. Ugetsu thinks of him as a persistent, annoying and just like any other playboy. What Ugetsu doesn't know was that Y/n is one of the most powerful men in japan and honestly Y/n prefers it that way, he would rather not tell Ugetsu. Y/n told Ugetsu's manager and staff not to tell him he was the CEO of Ikumi Tech because he wants Ugetsu to see him as a normal annoying playboy type of guy than this powerful businessman.