Scene 2

Ugetsu was now home. He doesn't know what to feel, all these emotions at once, he wanted everything to fade away, and it was all too much. Ugetsu stood up and went to his kitchen grabbing bottles of liquor; he wants to get rid of these emotions and what better way to get rid of them was with alcohol. He downed 3 bottles of vodka before passing out on his bed 'Akihiko' was the last thought he had before darkness consumed him.

Ugetsu woke up with a massive headache and he immediately went to the bathroom to throw all of his insides out. After throwing everything out, he was suddenly greeted with a heavenly smell, confused he went to his kitchen and to his surprise saw Y/n cooking. He stood there shocked and looked around his house to see that it was clean.

"The front door was unlocked so I let myself in, I was waiting outside for 15 minutes before I noticed it was unlocked. I cleaned your house because it was a mess and made you breakfast, I knew you would drink your sorrows away so I took the liberty to cook for you, there are pills on the table and some water, drink up and eat. I'll be going now, I don't want to disturb you" Y/n looked at Ugetsu with a smile on his face. He placed the food down on the table and grabbed his coat, as he was about to leave the house, Ugetsu found himself grabbing the hem of Y/n's long sleeved shirt, Y/n turned around and looked at Ugetsu.

"Why..." Ugetsu spoke as he hid his eyes with his bangs. Y/n hummed with a confused look, waiting for Ugetsu to continue. "Why...why...WHY!" Ugetsu stopped his voice from screaming before continuing "why are you still so nice to me, even after everything I said to you, why are you still here cari-" as Ugetsu was about to continue his words, he got cut off because Y/n had kissed him. He stood there wide-eyed and frozen in place, Y/n pulled away from the kiss and smiled at him before speaking " because I love you so much."

It was like time had stopped for Ugetsu. He tried to process what has happened, Y/n kissed Ugetsu's forehead before leaving his house.

Ugetsu eventually collapsed to the floor, still wide-eyed; his legs felt like jelly, his stomach filled with butterflies, he hated it. He didn't want to acknowledge it. He hugged his legs close to his chest and stayed there for a few minutes, still processing everything that had just happened.

After some time had past he finally stood up and looked at the table, there still untouched, the medicine, water and food. He took the medicine and sat on the chair, muttering a small "thank you for the meal" and ate the food. Once the food hit his palate, he couldn't help but notice the delicious taste, he kept eating and eating. He wasn't aware of the tears that streamed down his face as he ate.