Scene 3

The next few days Y/n hadn't appeared to practice at all. Ugetsu found himself looking for him but he didn't want to ask his manager where he was because he didn't want to look like he cared for the silver head, he kept an unbothered look on the outside. He didn't want to admit it, he didn't want to acknowledge it but deep down he knows, even if the feeling was very deep and hidden, he knew he was worried.

Everything seemed to go back to normal. He worked like he used to before, as if he hadn't met Y/n in the first place. The staff and his manager worked normally and he hated that. Thoughts suddenly swarmed through his head, Where was he? Did he decide to exterminate the contract? Did he quit? Did he...finally gave up...?

All these thoughts were getting to his head and it affected his performance. Days turned into a week. A week without Y/n, what happened to him? Everyone noticed Ugetsu's bags had gotten deeper, indicating he slept for like maybe 1-3 hours. Ugetsu became extremely pale and he looked sick. Everyone was worried for him and his manager even tried to talk to him, keyword tried. Ugetsu didn't utter a single word, he was just sitting there, letting the staff put a little bit of makeup on him to try and hide his dark circles.

Ugetsu stood at the stage and was readying himself to perform. He closed his eyes and let the music take everything out of him. Everyone in the audience and staff were having mixed feelings about the performance, it was beautiful yet sad, like something their hearts were about to break inside of them. As the performance progressed the audience, staff and Ugetsu himself felt the immense sadness he played.

Unknowing to Ugetsu, Y/n watched the performance from afar while he let himself remain hidden in his seat. A small frown appeared on his face as he noticed the dark circles under Ugetsu's eyes and his skin paler than ever. Even though he looked like that, Y/n couldn't help but think Ugetsu was still perfect in his eyes.

The performance was now over. The audience had tears running through their faces. Ugetsu bowed and left the stage, he didn't know if his eyes were tricking him because of the fact that he missed the silver haired boy, not that he would admit it. He swore he saw silver hair appear at one of the back rows where the audience stood. Must be his eyes. 'He wouldn't be here' He smiled bitterly.

As Ugetsu was packing his stuff and was about to leave, wanting the day to be finally over. The back door suddenly swung open and there stood at the exit the one and only Ikumi Y/n. Ugetsu didn't realize he dropped his case due to shock. Many emotions came flooding back to him, but one emotion stood out more than the rest, anger. He walked towards Y/n, who was already looking at him with a smile on his face and slapped him. Y/n just stood there while the staff stood there frozen with shock, what just happened? Everything was like in slow motion.

Ugetsu was about to slap him again but Y/n held his wrist with a firm grip, Ugetsu tried to break free from Y/n's grasp but he couldn't. Ugetsu tried pushing Y/n with his other hand, looking down at the floor, tears pooling onto his eyes that were threatening to fall, 'why?' He thought, 'why am I like this?' he looked up at Y/n who wore a smile on his face. Y/n pulled Ugetsu to a hug, there Ugetsu's tears finally slid down his face, he didn't hug back, he kept squirming and trying to break free but to no avail. He hid his face onto Y/n's chest and sobbed, letting everything out.

Y/n listened to every scream Ugetsu made, his own face representing sadness. The once smile was now gone and replaced with a pained look. After a while, Ugetsu got tired, his throat hurts from screaming, he felt exhausted from letting all of his emotions out and he almost collapsed to the ground. Thankfully, Y/n held Ugetsu to prevent him from falling and ended up carrying him bridal style.
Ugetsu blushed a bit and tried to push his body away from Y/n but he was already too weak and exhausted. Giving up he let Y/n carry him. Y/n spoke with Ugetsu's manager telling him that he will take care of him and that everything that had just happened today was to be kept a secret. After the whole conversation with Ugetsu's manager, Y/n left with Ugetsu still in his arms.