Random thought

Hello! Uhm sooo I wrote something and wanted to post it here. I just randomly thought about it so I wanted to write it down and share it here cause why not lol hope you guys like it~

Also anybody else OBSESSED with Deja Vu and Good 4 u? No? Just me? Okay anyways on with the thingy xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

"Why....why WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MEDDLE AND PESTER MY LIFE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE HURT YOU SO MANY TIMES" Ugetsu's head hung low his voice was cracking he knew he was about to cry- or rather was already crying but he still denied all those salty tears that ran down his face.

The boy side glanced at him before looking up into the starry night. "Its because I like you" he waited for a response, reaction or something yet he was met with complete silence so he continued.

"I'll even go as far as to say I love you" Ugetsu quickly brought his head up and was met with his face, such tender loving eyes felt like it was looking directly at his soul. All Ugetsu could do was stare wide eyes that let more tears out. The boy brought his hand onto Ugetsu's cheek and wiped away the never ending tears "you've finally looked at me" was all he said while he smiled.

'What a sight' Ugetsu thought he didnt know he was unintentionally bringing his face closer to his hand. It felt so warm.

"I only wanted to make you happy and show you that I cared. It didnt matter to me whether you would say hurtful things or would push me away. From the day I saw you I already decided to include myself into your life even if it means you would hate me one day" Ugetsu held his hand that rested on his cheek and just stared down at the ground.

"I know from the start it wouldn't be me. It would never be me but that didnt matter. I just had one goal and that was for you to be happy and I wanted everything that was best for you so I  annoyed you everyday asking if you were okay, if you ate already, if you wanted something like food, clothes or anything I would buy it for you with no hesitation." He paused for bit and lowered his hand back to his side.

"You're an amazing person and for me you deserve the world. As cheesy as it may be I fell for you as soon as I got to know you because I found you interesting and lonely. You were like a caged puppy wanting to be free. I love how your eyes sparkled when something makes you happy, I love how your jet black hair is always fluffy when I ruffle it and you get annoyed at me, I love how you try and mask yourself so that people wouldn't see or know that you're not okay because you don't want them to worry or pester you, I love how when you accomplish a new piece that you've been working so hard on you have that cute satisfied and pleased face. I could go on and on and say endless amounts of things about how much I love you or what I love about you and yet you still wouldn't pick me."

"How are you so sure I wouldn't pick you?" Ugetsu blindly said without thinking much. The boy only hummed "Because you would choose music over me" with just those words alone everything seemed to have slowed down for Ugetsu.

"You are in love with music. Although loving someone also sounds great for you, you just cant seem to be with that person for a long period of time. In your mind you feel caged and trapped with no freedom and you don't like nor want that. I get that you want to be free and do whatever you want with music and I understand, thats why I never chose to be your second option or any of your options at all. I was simply happy seeing you live your dream."

"If you want me to go away then tell me. I would do it for you in a heartbeat" Ugetsu just continued to look at the ground, he was speechless.

This man right infront of him just read him like a book and told him every detail he knew about him. He felt overwhelmed and dizzy, his mind was spinning around crazy with thoughts. The boy noticed Ugetsu was feeling uncomfortable and was slightly shaking. He sighed maybe he shouldn't have said all of those things at once. He gently and hesitantly wrapped his arms around Ugetsu and once he felt that Ugetsu wasn't showing any signs of wanting to break free from his grasp, he lulled him and hummed a tune while rubbing
invisible circles on his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uhm so yeah that's it sorry if it sucked lmao I just wanted to post it here anyways I also wanted to thank you guys for over 500 reads on this book like WTF I didn't expect people to read this sucky book lol but I am very thankful I love you guys ;-; hope you guys are healthy and safe baibaii bitches and lovelies peace😘🤩♥️💕✨🧚‍♀️💫💅🤡💰🔥🤪😎