Chapter 7

Sapnap POV

I wake up to the feeling of fingers running through my hair, and something hugging my waist.

"Oh Sap you're awake" Karl gasped out startled

"I sure am cutie" I mumble as I bury my face back into his chest

"Sappy I think you should let your hair down more often, it's so long and soft" Karl gushes as he continues to play with my hair

I nod on the verge of falling back to sleep

"Karl, what time is it?" I ask in a tired voice looking up at him

"Umm...it's around 2:00 pm you slept in quite a bit, it's fine though we don't have any classes until next week" he tells me

I hum in response kissing his cheek before snuggling back into him with my arms around his lower back. He lets out a content sigh and kisses the top of my head. Then sneaks his hands under the edge of my shirt and rubs his warm hands up and down my side. I feel my face heat up and I tighten my grip on his back, lowering my hands to sit right above his butt.

"Sappy I'm hungry do we have any food?" Karl whines in a baby like voice

"All we have is the pizza from last night, do you want some of that?"

"Not really.."

"Oh what if we buy groceries and cook something in the kitchen" I exclaimed sitting up really fast

"Sure, I think there's a shopping center down the road" Karl giggles out

"Yay hurry and get dress so we can go" I insist as I jump from the bed and run over to my dresser

"Okay okay calm down" he laughed

Karl POV

I stand up from Sap's bed and walk over to my dresser pulling out a baggy brown striped grandpa sweater and some light wash jeans. As I make my way over to the bathroom I glance in Sapnap's direction and see him pulling off his shirt. I quickly look away and practicality runs the rest of the way to the bathroom. I slip off my pajamas and pull the sweater over my head, then put on the jeans cuffing them at the bottom. I ruffle my curly hair in an attempt to tame it, and then add a little bit of eyeliner to my lash line. I put my makeup bag away and walked out of the bathroom to see a now fully dressed Sapnap.

He's wearing his signature black flame hoodie, but instead of wearing ripped jeans like normal he's wearing a rather short dark orange skirt. He notices my staring and gives me a little twirl. I thought the skirt was short from the front. In the back it comes just under the curve of his bottom, nearly showing his underwear. I stand there speechless. He looks amazing.

"Okay Jacobs I get that I'm hot but don't have to stare" he said with a smirk

I roll my eyes and walk over to my bed and slip on my high top black converse as Sap puts on his combat boots over his ripped black tights.

"Ready to go cutie" he asks picking up his keys and spinning them around his finger

"We're taking your car?"

"Yup let's go" he yells already in the hallway

I walk out shut and lock the door and see Sap waiting for me by the elevator. I make my way over to him and he presses the down button. We stand in silence waiting for the other to say something.