Chapter 5

Karl POV

I pull Sap behind me to my car holding his hand the entire way. I thought having a roommate other than George would suck, but so far it's proving different. Minutes later me and Sapnap make it to my car in the parking lot outside of our building.

"Ok the stuff I need help carrying is in the trunk"

I open the driver door to pop the trunk so he can grab my remaining bags. Once the trunk opens I motion for him to follow me to the back of the car. I grab as much as I can before I move out of the way to let Sap get the rest. I shut the trunk and walk behind him back to our room. About halfway there he starts talking to me.

"Wow you sure brought a lot of stuff Jacobs" he says looking back at me

I honestly don't even know how to respond to that, luckily I don't have to because he starts talking again.

"I have an idea when me and you get to the room we play a little game~" he suggests

"U-um sure" I respond with an unsure tone in my voice

"Don't worry it'll be really fun..." he reassures me but somehow it just made me worry more

We make it to the room and we both set my things down on my bed. I start putting things where they need to go as he walks over to his bed. He sits down and I can feel him start to stare at me. His gaze burns into my backside as I unpack. I feel the urge to look at him but I can't seem to turn around. Soon enough I finished putting my things away, and turned to look at the boy across from me as I sat on my bed.

"Alright how about a game of truth or dare?" he asks me innocently

"I don't know.." I start

"Come on it'll be fun pretty boy~" he says looking up at me through his eyelashes

"O-okay fine" I mean how could I say no to that face?

"Great you go first truth or dare? the boy across the room asks me sweetly

Sapnap POV

"Truth?" he answers back in a questioning tone

"Alright, when did you have your first kiss?" I ask a relatively easy question to start with

The seemingly simple question stuns Karl, leaving him frozen in place with a face as red as could be. He looks down and starts playing with his hands.

"I-i've actually haven't had my first kiss.." he trails of sounding embarrassed

"Hey it's fine don't worry you still have time, that's what college is for anyways right?"

"Kissing?" he asks skeptically

"New experiences." I respond in a genuine tone

He still looks slightly upset so I reassure him even more

"It's fine let's move on cutie" I tell him with a small smile

"Okay Sap, truth or dare?" he asks with a bright blush spread across his face probably from the pet name

"Dare" I reply with no hesitation what the worst this innocent little bean can do?

He thinks for a minute before getting this dangerous look in his eyes

"Alright I dare you to give me my first kiss" he demanded

I sit there shocked as the small boy makes his way over to my bed. He stops in front of me for a moment before climbing on my lap with his legs on either side of my hips. He takes his hands and puts one on the back of my neck and laces the other into my hair. Slowly I place my hands on his hips as we both lean in. Our eyes meet as the tension grows thicker. Finally our lips meet as butterflies explode in my stomach, I turn my head to deepen the kiss and our lips move perfectly in sync. Soon my hands begin to travel making their way down to Karl's thighs giving them a gentle squeeze.

We back away for air but waste no time going back in more passionately than before. I quickly flip him over and climb on top with one hand on his waist the other by his head. Both of his hands were still tangled in my hair. He tightens his grip causing me to gasp, giving him the perfect opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. I fight for dominance of his mouth, as my hands slip under his shirt. His skin is soft to the touch and radiates the perfect amount of heat. Again we pull away to breathe, staying part this time.

Karl POV

I lay under Sap in a daze, that was magical. I loosen my grip in his soft hair as he lays beside me on his bed. We lay front to back with him spooning me from behind. He keeps his hand under my shirt and draws small shapes over my hip bone. He takes his free hand and starts rubbing it through my curly brown hair. Even though I just met him it feels like I've known him all my life. He just make me feel so loved and comfortable. I drift in and out of sleep when I hear Sap whispering into my ear.

"It's okay cutie go to sleep" he tells me in deep sleepy voice that could give anyone chill bumps

"I gently nod and start to fall into slumber, with Sapnap behind me rubbing my back softly with his head in the crook of my neck. Just before I lose consciousness I feel Sap press a small kiss to the side of my neck and pull me in close by my waist.

a/n
Not going to lie, I really like this chapter, even though it kind of escalated quickly, it's still my favorite so far.
More importantly, how is Karl going to react to this when he wakes up? And how does Sapnap feel about the whole thing? I guess you'll just have to wait until the next chapter to find out. Like always if you have any questions or suggestions comment them here! don't forget to eat something and drink some water. <3
-bella