PLAYLIST

1. Holes In The Floor Of Heaven - Steve Wariner
"Momma smiled, and said: 'Don't be sad, child. Grandma's watching you today. 'Cause there are holes in the floor of Heaven. And her gears are pouring down. That's how you know she's watching. Wishing she could be here now. And sometimes if you're lonely, just remember there's wholes in the floor of Heaven. And she's watching over you and me."

2. How Long Will I Love You - Ellie Goulding
"How long will I love you? As long as the stars are above you. And longer if I may..."

3. Coming Home - Part II - Skylar Grey
"Let the rain, wash away, all the pain of yesterday. I know my kingdom awaits. And they've forgiven my mistakes..."

4. State of Grace - Taylor Swift
"And I never (I never) saw you coming. And I'll never (never) be the same..."

5. In My Life - The Beatles
"But of all these friends and lovers, there is no one compares with you..."

6. Just Friends - Jonas Brothers
"...keep on thinking of when we used to be just friends..."

7. Moral of the Story - Ashe (feat. Niall Horan)
"It's not funny how it changes, ended up like strangers... And we burned down our paper house..."

8. The Way I Loved You (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
"And he says, "You look beautiful tonight"... And I feel perfectly fine..."

9. Hesitate - Jonas Brothers
"If I could only read your mind... Then I could map out all the ways to make it right. Time, time only heals if we work through it now... I... I promise we'll figure this out..."

10. Unstoppable - Sia
"I put my armor on, show you how strong how I am. I put my armor on, I'll show you that I am..."

11. End of the Day - One Direction
"All I know at the end of the day, is you want what you want, and you say what you say. And you follow your heart, even though it'll break, sometimes..."

12. Someone Like You - Adele
"Nothing compares, no worries or cares. Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made. Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?"

13. As It Was - Harry Styles
"You know it's not the same as it was..."

14. Tattooed Heart - Ariana Grande
"It doesn't have to be forever... Just as long as I'm the name, on your tattooed heart..."

15. 1 step forward, 3 steps back - Olivia Rodrigo
"No, it's back and forth, did I say something wrong? It's back and forth, goin' over everything I said- It's back and forth, did I do something wrong? It's back and forth, maybe this is all your fault... Instead it's one step forward and three steps back..."

16. Love You Goodbye - One Direction
"If tomorrow you won't be mine, won't you give it to me one last time? Oh, baby, let me love you goodbye..."

Songs will be added as the story progresses