Bonus chapter~

Firstly....i'm gonna cry... thank you so so so so so so so much for for 24.6k views... IT MEANS THE W O R L D to ME. 

A special chapter for 24.6k views :D

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

"Babe? You okay?" Jaehyun asked touching taeyong's stomach with a smile. 

Taeyong nodded and looked down "I'm fine. This guy has just been kicking the hell out of me" Jaehyun chuckled. Yes, you read that right. Taeyong was pregnant. And jaehyun couldn't be happier. 

"You know, i love you right? I love both of you" Taeyong smiled and snuggled into jaehyun. They had been doing well, a little fights here and there but they were going strong. 

"AYO, YOUR FAVOURITE GAY IS BACK, BITCHES" Ten and haechan yelled at the same time, talk about a dramatic entrance. Taeyong chuckled missing them and their chaoticness. Nct 127  and wayv just arrived at jaehyun's and taeyong's house. 

"You all still chaotic as always" Before they could reply a loud dolphin like laugh, and taeyong's smile couldn't be any bigger. 

"Ahh, the dreamies. I missed you kids" Taeyong hugged everyone, jaehyun watched in so much adoration as taeyong hugged the members. (A/n: the dreamies include sungchan and shotaro)

"Hyung, you're still acting like a mom" Jeno joked and snorted as everybody laughed, but a hand slipped in between taeyong's waist.

"That's because he will be a mom" Jaehyun and Taeyong just looked at everyone's smile drop down and all of them staring at shock. 

"O-oh my fucking god....Bitch, you didn't get  me when you got that dick without protection" Ten whined feeling hurt by the fact that his best friend didn't tell him.

"Sorry tenie, jaehyun wanted it to be a surprise hehe. We invited you here today because of the gender reveal" Taeyong said, which earned a few cheers from the members.

"What are we waiting for?? Let's go" All of them started talking as if they were in the old days, taeyong missed it so much. He didn't relaize he felt tears fall down as he watched the members interact. They weren't idols anymore, but they were still NCT, they were a team, a family. 

"Babe? Why are you crying? Anything wrong?" Jaehyun watched with worry, knowing it was one of taeyong's pregnancy moods

"I just missed all of us hanging out together. It used to be so much fun when we were idols and we got to meet our fans" Taeyong smiled at jaehyun who just awed and cooed at his husband.

"You're cute, you know that? But yeah, i agree. Idol life was hectic and fun at the same time. I still remember how shy you were when you first came to the dorm with you fluffy pink hair and black hoodie" Taeyong chuckled, before he  could reply ten called them. 

"Guys! Stop flirting for two seconds and come here" Ten smirked, while taeyong just smiled and jaehyun snorted. Jaehyun helped taeyong up and went both of them went to the balloon to pop it.

"Before i do this though..i wanted to ask you something" Taeyong said, and jaehyun looked to the side and nodded for the other to continue.

"What gender do u want want it to be?" Taeyong sighed, this had really been bugging him a lot lately. Would Jaehyun be disappointed if the baby didn't turn out the gender he wanted it to be? 

"Babe, look at me. I don't care about the gender, whether it be a boy or a girl. I just want our baby to enter this world already. I will love our child no matter the gender okay darling? So let's pop this" Taeyong nodded and smiled, feeling much at ease. 

"3...2.....1" 

*Pop*

"Oh my god...it's a....

Boy" All of them yelled while taeyong and jaehyun let out the biggest smiles ever and looked at each other before leaning in to kiss each other. It really was an amazing day.