Chapter 5

"Hello, My name is Taeyong. I would l-like to audition for NCT" The boy named Taeyong was registering himself for the audition.He liked to rap and dance. 

"Sure, You can go to that room to audition." The women said and pointed to the door, Taeyong left not before he bowed and thanked the lady. 

Taeyong knocked and entered the room. He took a deep breath and started auditioning. 

Jaehyun was feeling very weird, his heart would be racing for a while then it would stop. But he didn't think much about it. He was in his phone, when he heard the manager come to the dorm shouting. 

"GUYS!" The manager called out. Everyone came out of their room and saw a boy standing, with a black hoodie and bluish-purple hair. Jaehyun was in awe, he had never seen someone as cute at this person. Before the manger could start, Jaehyun hissed and held his wrist. 

Lee Taeyong

His wrist  showed. Jaehyun just furrowed his eyebrows. 

"New trainee, Introduce yourself" The manger said, and everybody looked at the boy who was shaking and nervous. 

"Hello, E-everyone. m-my name is L-lee Taeyong" Taeyong said as Jaehyun looked at his wrist then the boy. 

"Oh my god.." Jaehyun muttered, al the members looked at him in confusion. Jaehyun just showed his wrist to the members. They're were a dozens of gasps. 

"Everything alright?" The manger clearly confused asked. The members nodded. 

"Manager-Hyung, I'll take of him. Everyone go to your rooms" Of course the members didn't leave without a smirk and a wink. The manager left, and Jaehyun was fine. The members all switched rooms with their soulmates. So of course Taeyong would be with Jaehyun. 

"I am Jaehyun, You can put your stuff in that room" Jaehyun said pointing to a room, Taeyong nodded and walked to the room. 

Jaehyun saw Johnny peeking out of the room and called him out. }(Underlined is in english)

"John, just come out" 

"So....Finally huh?" 

"Yup, He. is. cute."

"So, what will you do?" 

"Talk"

"Ok, well enjoy. Let me know what happens"

Meanwhile, on the other hand....

Taeyong was smiling like an idiot, he found a hot soulmate. Everything he wished for his soulmate to look like was in Jaehyun. 

"Taeyong?" Jaehyun said entering the room, snapping the older out of his thoughts. 

"H-hey" 

"Do you want anything?" Taeyong shook his head no. 

"Ok, I'll be out. You can talk to the members until then" Jaehyun said leaving the room. Taeyong wanted to sleep, he was exhausted because of the audition and finding his soulmate. Taeyong was very shocked, when Jaehyun told his name but he didn't show it. 

Thinking about Jaehyun, he fell asleep. 

Jaehyun entered the room to meet with a cute Taeyong who was sleeping. He took out his phone and clicked a picture. Taeyong's mouth slightly pouted, hair messy, Jaehyun cooed at the sight. Jaehyun bent down and kissed Taeyong's forehead.