Chapter 9

Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun were the best of friends. Even though they were soulmates, they decided it was best to act as best friends first. Of course all of them liked each other, since all of them were caring and loving to each other. 

Jeno had met Jaemin, his first soulmate first. Jaemin was a bubbly person, weird but cute. He hated strawberries but Jeno never knew why, Jeno would tease him about that though. His blue hair, during the ridin era was amazing, He looked very ethereal. 

Next, He met Renjun. Renjun loved momin's and looked cute. Jeno would always question that how could someone be this cute. Jeno was the confident, Jaemin too. But renjun was a definition of panicked gay in this relationship. 

"Renjun~" Jeno called plopping on the bed and hugging the male. Renjun smiled cutely and hugged the male back. Renjun had always been the baby for the relationship. Jeno and Jaemin would always spoil him. Renjun was in love with them,not as friends. 

"Where's jaeminie?" Renjun asked pouting missing Jaemin. Jeno chuclked and pinched his friends cheek. 

"He's 

Kiss (on the cheek)

getting  

Kiss

something 

Kiss

to 

Kiss

eat" Renjun giggles cutely act his friends actions. 

"omg, someone hold me i am going to have a heart attack" A voice said from the door, Jaemin, putting his hand on the head dramatically before closing his yes and kneeling a bit down. 

"Jaeminie~" Renjun said sitting up on the bed putting his hands forward for a hug. 

"Why are you so cute????" Renjun just shrugged at the question. 

After hours of cuddling and sleeping, renjun woke up finding no moomin plushie next to him. He frowned but sat up and rubbed his eyes first. He had fully gotten up and fixed his clothes to find his moomin plushie. When he couldn't find it, he got annoyed. 

"WHICH ONE OF YOU STOLE MOOMIN?! GIVE IT BACK OTHERWISE I WILL KILL YOU AND SELL YOU TO THE MARKET" Renjun screamed going down to the kitchen since everyone was there. 

"His duality scares me" Haechan commented and everyone nodded, muttering 'i don't have it renjun'. 

"JAEMIN, JENO. GET YOUR LAZY BUT BEAUTIFUL ASSES UP AND HELP ME FIND IT" Renjun screamed again, Jaemin and Jeno sighed but smirked, going to help Renjun. 

"So~ You find our asses beautiful, Injun?" Jeno said entering the rom with Jaemin. Renjun of course blushed. 

"I-i find everyone's as-asses beautiful." Renjun said and mentally cursed for stuttering. 

"Pls, help me find moomin" Renjuna added, almost crying remembering his moomin was lost. jaemin and Jeno softened at the sight and hugged him. 

"We'll find it, injun. Don't worry" Jaemin said and Jeno gave his famous eye-smile. 

After 5 minutes of searching. 

"Jaemin, Now" Jeno said, facing Jaemin and bending down to act like they were searching. 

"Renjun! I found it!" Jaemin yelled, holding a plushie in his hands. Renjun ran, like flash, literally to Jaemin hugging the plushie. When he faced the pushie he frowned. 

"This is not moomin" Renjun said to Jaemin, who had a smile. Jaemin from the back put out another plushie. Renjun's eyes glowed as he saw it. 

"Moomin!" Renjun said, Jaemin and Jeno were in awe at the sight. 

"Nana, Who's is this?" Renjun asked taking the other plushie, which was not moomin. 

"It's yours, baby. We bought you another one. Do you like it?" Jeno said. Renjun's jaw dropped.

"Omg, Nono, Nana. Thank you!!" Renjun said hugging both of them. Jeno and Jaemin looked at each other and nodded then looked at renjun. 

"Renjun, Can I, Lee Jeno and He, Na Jaemin court you?" Jeno said pulling out a ring, while Jaemin copied his actions. Renjun was in complete shock, he blinked several times before processing what happened. 

Renjun was too much of in shock to say anything so he nodded giving out both his hands, and that is how they started courting each other. 

"I still remember the shock on your face, baby" Jeno said to renjun. All three of them were lying on the bed. 

"I was in shock, But i love you, lee Jeno and Na jaemin." Rejun said

"WE love you too" Nomin whispered back and fell asleep. 

_____________________________________

NoRenMin is so cute~~~