Chapter 1

Three guys could be seen sitting in the Nekoma cafeteria having lunch, one had glasses on, frustrated. While the others were listening to him. It was Tsukishima Kei and two of his best friends from Nekoma, Kuroo Tetsuro and Kenma Kozume. He has been frustrated yet worried about his runaway mate.

He can't really blame him though, it's his fault, to begin with. I mean he did come home for the past two months smelling like another omega, not one but two of them. What did he expect? His mate gave him two months, TWO MONTHS of patients waiting for him to tell who's the scent it is and make them stop. He wasn't even aware that he had TWO scents on him, one from his student who kept flirting with him and the other.

Yes, you heard me right from a student. Tsukishima Kei is a young genius who graduated at the age of 16 and became a teacher afterward (yet he is so dense when it comes to love). He didn't even need to take an education course because he aced the entrance exam. Earning the title of the youngest teacher in existence, though he didn't care about the title.

An Alpha who is like the night and an omega who is like the sun, a complete opposite pair. Yet both understood each other more than anyone else. His mate is a famous professional volley player, and the definition of the sun.

"Kuroo what am I going to do!?" Asked Tsukishima, grabbing his hair looking

at the two who seem unfazed in what he asked.

"What is the reason this time Tsuki?" Kuroo asked, as Tsukishima just looked away, sweating. "I mean he wouldn't run away for no reason." He looked at Kenma who nodded in agreement.

These two have been friends with Tsukishima and his mate for the past 5 years. Who would have thought that they would become friends for one reason "volleyball", they also know that the omega wouldn't leave for no reason. Even if he did find it fun and funny for his Alpha to look for him, there must be a reason.

"I went home with someone else's scent..." Tsukishima answered

"Did you try explaining to him?"

"Yes, I did Kuroo-san... In fact, a few times" The three stayed silent thinking 'What might be the possible reason, he left'. It went on for a long time, brainstorming for a reason.

"I'm guessing, you went home smelling like that omega you speak of, not only once?" Asked Kenma but he didn't look at him, Tsukishima just nodded looking down the floor spreading a guilty scent, fidgeting his fingers.

"Oi Tsuki! Control yourself!" Shouted by Kuroo, Tsukishima flinched and controlled himself. "Sorry" He then looked at Kenma who was staring at him giving him a neutral expression.

"How long?" Asked Kuroo, Tsukishima hesitated but answered."2 months?" The two face palm themself in disbelief, and disappointment. They knew Tsukishima is dense and sometimes doesn't even know how to deal with a situation that involves omegas, even so, Kenma stood up, stopped his game, and threw a book to Tsukishima.

"Ouch!" Tsukishima shouted, gently rubbing his nose that got hit by the book. "You are supposed to be the smartest among all of us, why didn't you find a way to stop her or him as soon as possible?" Shouted by Kenma. Kuroo was holding him down, feeling sorry for the book that got thrown.

"She was my student alright!? I couldn't just push her away!" Shouted Tsukishima

"Tsukishima Kei, you could have told her parents or reported it to the principal!" Shouted Kenma

Tsukishima just stood thinking what Kenma said, he realized he was right, he could have reported it. "Oh..."

"Don't "OH" me! No wonder he ran away!" Shouted by Kenma who was slowly calmed down by the help of Kuroo's scent. Because of the scene, the security had to kick them out of the cafeteria, so they decided to go to the gym since no one was practicing for the time being.

The three of them are standing inside the gym. It was silent except for the fact that Tsukishima was producing worried and sad pheromones around the gym. Though the two didn't mind, Kenma was busy playing his game and Kuroo was just ignoring it. But Tsukishima's patience was short, so he asked Kenma about his dear mate.

"Hey Kenma-san, you know where he is... right?" Asked Tsukishima, but Kenma just rolled his eyes and kept on playing his game, ignoring the blond. Kuroo just shrugged his shoulders as the blond tried to ask for help.

"By the way, Tsuki, did he leave something? A letter perhaps or a text?" Kuroo asked

"I came home only to find a letter on the counter, yesterday," Said Tsukishima as he reached into his bag to find something. When he found it, he gave it to Kuroo.

"Oya? What's this?" Asked Kuroo, he then began reading it out loud.

Hey Tsukishima, I'm leaving... again?

Though, don't think of it as a game this time.

Im still pissed how you won't tell that omega to stop, shes fucking scenting you

Other than that, you better know who owns the other scent on you before I get back.

If not, I'm leaving again

Also if you do can find me before I get back,

i'll consider forgiving you much earlier

I also took most of your comfortable clothes

PS: Your little tangerine

"You gotta be kidding Tsuki, he's mad! Like really really mad! He never swears nor does he hold a grudge," Shouted Kuroo as he sighed.

"I know!" Replied by Tsukishima, Kuroo put both of his hands on Tsukishima's shoulder facing him, looking at his eyes with a serious look. "Good luck bro" Then he let go, going to Kenma embracing him.

"What am I going to do!?" Shouted Tsukishima

Seeing Tsukishima panic and worry made Kenma grin, it's only once in a lifetime to see Tsukishima like this. Though for the fact that Hinata can be the only one who can make him act stupid. Kenma considered helping him out a bit as a reward for the show he put up.

"Hey kitten, isn't Tsuki overreacting? I mean I am also worried about Shoyo, but we all know that he can take care of himself... " Whispered Kuroo, Kenma thought about it for a few minutes and looked at Tsukishima.

"Hey, Tsukishima, are you hiding something from us?" Asked Kenma

"What do you mean?"

"Tsukishima, you're worried more than usual... this isn't the first time Shoyo ran away... And definitely not the last sadly...Are you hiding something from us? Don't get me wrong, I'm also worried about him but we both know he can take care of himself. He doesn't even need an Alpha to begin with..." Said Kenma

Tsukishima kept quiet for a bit and sighs " Shoyo has always been energetic, he wouldn't let anything hold him down. Nor do I want to hold him down, he's a crow he needs to be free. Though it's dangerous for his current situation... You see his *.....* and I'm really worried. "

"What!?" Kenma shouted, he is obviously ready to kill a salty ass beanpole, but calm himself by playing.

"Congrats man" Said Kuroo

Tsukishiam just rolled his eyes and looked at Kenma, Kenma continued to ignore him. Though it did not take long before he got annoyed and pissed by the staring. He sighs and looks at Tsukishima, stopping his game in the process.

"Don't worry he'll come home in a month or 2, other than that he's safe..." Kenma said, rolling his eyes, going back to his game. Tsukishima sighed in relief and was about to say something but Kenma continued. "And he will probably ask me to bring some scented clothes, so you better scent your things"

"...A month or two..." Mumbled by tsukishima

"Well if he does find something that might fuel his anger it will probably take longer." Said Kenma. The two Alpha just nodded in agreement.

"That's Shoyo for you, the runaway mate," said Kuroo with a grin.

...To Be Continued...