cheerleader

g!p

3 months ago...

"alright we're done for the day. get with a partner to stretch then you can go home." my cheer coach told us tiredly. i wiped the sweat from my forehead and looked around for a partner. i've only been coming to this school for 3 weeks and by some miracle i made it on the cheer team. no one really knows me though.

"hey." a voice says behind me. i turn around to see a girl named billie. she has short blonde hair with bangs and... i hate myself for thinking this but... very nicely sized breasts. she's one of the more popular girls and i'm surprised that she's even talking to me. i look into her gentle blue eyes and smile lightly.

"hi."

she lets out a little giggle before talking.

"you should be my partner." she says. my stomach flutters at her suggestion.

"okay." i nod.

"hamstrings first. sit." her tone is almost authoritative but i don't mind and do as she says. she sits down with me and reaches forward to touch her toes.

"so, you're a junior right...?" she pauses asking for my name, looking over to her right at me.

"sunny. but yeah, and you're a senior?" i ask. she nods.

"how do you like it here so far?"

"it's nice. i don't have many friends yet but for the most yeah. i like it." i tell her.

"i've been eyeing you since you got here but i wasn't sure. you don't seem preppy like the other girls here." she says. my stomach flutters again.

"oh... thank you. you don't like the girls here?"

she shakes her head.

"i pretend like i do but, really, i'm don't have much in common with any of them. they're shallow." she shrugs.

i nod, looking at her plump lips not really knowing what to say.

"lay back." she tells me. i lay down, watching her get on her knees and crawl to the side of me. she takes my leg and pushes it straight up in the air. her hands are very soft.

"does that hurt?" she asks. i shake my head. she pushes my leg closer to my body.

"what about that?" she almost sounds surprised. i smile and shake my head.

"you're flexible." she smiles before moving to the other side and does the same thing to my right leg.

"yeah well, i am a cheerleader..." i let out a little laugh. she looked into my eyes for a second giving me a look.

that made the area between my legs heat up.

"okay, my turn..." she let go of my leg and laid on her back. i sat up, grabbing her ankle and pushing her leg up in the air. her skin felt very warm and smooth. i smiled at her, pushing her leg up more to see how far she could go.

"stop..." she winced. i eased up a little, bringing her leg back.

"sorry, i thought you could go further." i giggled innocently.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Present day....

"fuck!" i moan loudly as her pelvis slams into my asscheeks repetitively. my hands grip desperately at the sink i'm propped up on. she leans down, pressing her front against me gently. i can feel her hard nipples poking at my skin.