Mi familia

My father was rushing around the house, tilting pictures into perfect angles and dusting off everything in sight. Even if it was already sparkling with cleanliness. He had a towel in one hand and a spray bottle in the other, currently wiping off the kitchen counter for the fourth time. I watched his chaos with an eyebrow lifted.

"Bad the counter is done. The entire house has been deeply cleaned at least ten times today. It smells like a fucking perfume stand." Bad set down his spray bottle violently and placed a hand on his hip. His tail moved agitated behind him.

"Language! We are not cursing today young man." I rolled my eyes and buried my face in my hands.

"You're joking. Are you aware of who is coming to this house?" I groaned. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. I thought Karl was joking the first time he suggested dinner with my parents...

"Hey Sap?" Karl had his head curled in my neck as I watched the game on television. Quackity was in the kitchen grabbing everyone snacks. I placed my hand on top of Karl's fluffy chestnut hair and ruffled his locks.

"Mhm?"

"Hear me out...I think we should have dinner with you parents." I almost jumped up from where I was sitting when he finished his sentence. That was when the bubbly giggling broke out from the kitchen. I turned my head to narrow my eyes at Quackity who had a hand on the table to keep him from doubling over with his laughter. Karl's cheeks grew pink with embarrassment, and he continued to bury his head.

"Where did that even come from?" I questioned him. Karl sighed.

"I don't know...I've just never really talked to Skeppy and Bad that much and it feels weird that soon we are going to be marrying their son and they barely know who I am." Karl picked at my shirt and rubbed it in between his fingers. Quackity came back from the kitchen wiping tears and sat down next to me. Throwing an arm over the two of us.

"Bad knows me." He stated plainly adding a smirk to the end of his sentence. I threw Q a glare and went back to Karl.

"I mean if you really want to Karl, we can of course have dinner together. It just might be a little awkward. My dads can be a lot. Quackity chuckled again. I turned towards him.

"If we are doing this, you cannot flirt with, annoy, or mess with Bad." Q put one of his hands up and winked at me.

"I swear."

The conversation from that point was just why Karl had randomly thought of that. Now I was here. Karl and Quackity were on the way and my father was cleaning the house at ludicrous speed. Bad had pasta cooking on the stove and the smells were overwhelming.

"Karl doesn't curse all that much."

"Bad..."

"Hopefully Quackity will behave himself." Bad shook his head and turned towards the stairs. I watched his eyes widen and moved my attention to what he was looking at.

Skeppy was walking down the stairs in his signature sweatshirt with black jeans. Bad gasped.

"Geppy! I told you to wear something nice because we had that important dinner with Sap's fiancés!" Skeppy glanced down at what he was wearing. He prodded his sweatshirt and when he glanced up at Bad, he looked on the verge of tears.

I threw my head backwards and waited for the inevitable argument that was about to happen.

"You don't like my outfit?" Skeppy whined. I could tell he wasn't actually about to cry by the way his lip curled up when Bad's face crumpled in guilt.

"No Geppy I'm sorry I do like your outfit it's just..."

"Plain? Boring? You don't like seeing me in it anymore?" Skeppy put on his puppy dog eyes and I knew from that moment that Bad was going to lose to him.