𝐹𝑆|07

♡𝑋О FIRST SIGHT ♡𝑋О
07| Timing

3 Months Later, June 3rdSouth Baton Rouge5:18 pm CST

South Baton Rouge
5:18 pm CST

Taking it easy as she stepped out of the car, she leaned in to grab her bag and then closed the door. Locking the vehicle as she entered through their front gate, Nevaeh continued walking up to the door before stopping. Sniffing and wiping away the last of her emotions, she took a deep breath before finally proceeding inside. She had to be strong in front of her parents.

Once she came inside and kicked off her work shoes, she made eye contact with her mother instantly as she sat in the living room.

"Hey..." Nevaeh spoke, still withholding her true emotions as she entered the living room. Sitting her bag down by the edge of the sofa, she took it easy sitting down and held on to her bulging stomach.

Looking up from her reading glasses, her mother spoke back and took a look at her daughter's body language. "Long day at work?"

"Yeah" Nevaeh answered in her shallow breath. Sitting up just a tad, Nevaeh started to unfasten some of the bottom buttons of her manager's blue work shirt. With part of her growing tummy exposed, she instantly felt relief. Sitting back and wiping underneath her eyes for any remaining tears, she said "I feel like I'm already 400 pounds"

Her mother chuckled. "Girl, you only a couple months–stop it"

"Yeh but look at me, mama. I'm even struggling to fit some of my clothes now. And the morning sickness, mane. I threw up so much this morning–I had to call in late" Nevaeh explained as she looked down at changing body.

At only 15 weeks, her baby bump was becoming noticeable and rounding by the day. Clothes were starting to slowly become an issue due to the extra weight in both her stomach and breast, and it was concerning. Soon she wouldn't be able to hide it anymore, and it was only a matter of time before people such as Brandon started to catch on.

"Mm. I do not miss them days. It's some surf and turf in there if you're hungry. Gurl....Maya Lou had this sale on platters today, I had to get us some"

"What kind of seafood you get? You know I can't have fish" Nevaeh said, getting right back up because she was hungry. The young woman walked right over to the kitchen.

"You can have fish, li'girl. It just can't be raw or high in mercury. That salmon in there you can have" her mother informed her.

Digging through the 3 large styrofoam boxes containing seafood, her inner fat girl came out from her favorite type of food. Taking a piece of salmon, she added it to a platter that already had steak, crawlfish, and corn to claim as her own. "Ou–Can I have some of this lobster and crawlfish in here, mama?" Nevaeh asked, sucking some butter off her fingers.