𝐹𝑆|04

Hey all, what day of the week would yall like me to update? I'd like your feedback so I can remain consistent 📖❓

♡𝑋О FIRST SIGHT ♡𝑋О
04|First Sight

♡𝑋О FIRST SIGHT ♡𝑋О04|First Sight

Dee's Dorm
LSU Campus
1:31 pm CST

Coming from the bathroom, Nevaeh wore a face of discomfort as she returned to sit in the chair. Dee herself got up from taking a mini break and picked up the thread and needle to resume. "You doing okay. We can take a break if you wanna lay down again..." Dee offered after noticing her cousin's discomfort.

"...yeh, just for a minute. I'm sorry I'm just feeling like shit today" she said, showing it.

"I'm sure getting them stitches out wasn't fun. Did they at least give you any pain medicine? I probably got some though"

Taking it easy over towards her elevated bed, Nevaeh climb up with Dee's help in pain and curled into a ball. "...I jus wanna lay here for now but thanks. My side do hurt but on top of that I'm cramping, aching, tired as fuck for some reason and my titties hurt"

"Ya menstrual on?"

"Not yet but I guess the bitch jus telling me she comin" Nevaeh laughed.

"Yeah, it be like that. Just lemme know if you want some for it" Dee said as she took her chair back over to the desk and sat down.

"....mane, my titties ain't neva hurt like this, son" Nevaeh groaned, making herself a little more comfortable by pulling over Dee's comforter. "I'm glad they wasn't hurting like this last night cus niggas just love to grab ya breast during backshots"

"Still can't believe you fucked his ole homeboy?"

"I think it's why I feel like shit this morning. Even though the dick was good...it was wrong. He jus supposed to dropped off some gas and whoopty woo" she said, thinking about the satisfying encounter.

Leaning up against the half-down window of his backseat, her eyebrows raised yet again as she reached down to hold herself. Her petite brown body was bouncing so satisfyingly in sync with his deep strokes. "....–yea" she moaned breathlessly and lowering her blood shot eyes from her arousal.

Letting go of her breast underneath, his strong brown hand clinched to her hips instead to increase his rhythm. Both hearing his balls slapping against her beating jewel, moans and grunts escaped from both of them as the backshots went on. "Yea what?....I can't hear you..." He scolded her, angling himself to deeply plow her core.

"..yes–....yes I'm cumming..." She said before the sex took her breath away. "...fuck you hittin it so deep like dat" Nevaeh moaned, bracing herself by grabbing the seat belts.