Chapter 6- Niall

Hello!!!

Long time no see :) I’m back!!!! Yay!!

So yeah this story is off hold now and I just finished editing it so there shouldn’t be any mistakes. Hopefully. I’m not very good at editing.

Going back and reading over this story made me realise just how good an idea it was. To me it feels like someone else’s writing and I really want to find out what’s next which is a bit weird.

I decided to start this story up again cause recently I’ve been getting heaps of messages asking me when I’m going to update and I originally thought that no one really read this story but now I see that people do so I’ll make a bit more of an effort with updating in the future.

When I edited the story, small things have changed. Not like anything big so don’t worry about it if you find out that something is a little different.

<3SarahStyles<3

Chapter 6- Niall

*Niall*

I rounded on Gemma.

‘Why did you say that to her?’ I demanded.

She glared at me, taking a step.

‘Wow calm down. What’s wrong? It’s not like I was lying about how ugly she is’.

‘How can you think like that? She’s a person too!’ I shouted at her, though with the music so loud that I doubt she knew I was shouting.

‘Ok baby’ she said, wrapping her arms around my chest and hugging me close. ‘I promise I won’t do it again’.

Gemma batted her eye lashes at me but I hardly noticed as I shook her off and walked away from her.

‘Niall!!! Where are you going?’ she yelled after me and she tried to follow but after falling over three people and getting her towel yanked off, she gave up and just watched me go.

I didn’t care. I don’t why I was going out with her in the first place. She only cared that I bought her expensive things and that she got to meet famous people through me. I only keep this up cause I don’t have the heart to break up with her. I’ve never been the one that breaks up with people so I really have no idea what to do.

And sometimes she can be really nice and I like spending time with her, but she can say the most stupid things that it amazes me that she managed to finish school.

I walked through the crowd trying to find Mazie. But without much luck. I called out her name several times, yelling really loudly so I could be heard over the music but she didn’t answer back. I don’t why I’m looking for her but I feel really sorry for her. The look on her face when Gemma said those horrible things to her, made my heart feel all funny. I don’t know why, seeing as I had only just met the girl but I wanted to protect her from Gemma’s abuse.

And I liked the way she said my name. I could still hear it in my ears like a soft whisper. And somehow she didn’t recognise me. The lighting where we were wasn’t bad so she defiantly saw my face but she didn’t look at me the way the girls I was walking past now did, with owe and wonder. What am I? A new pair of shoes in the shop window? They won’t stop staring at me.

I moved away from them but one of them followed me and grabbed my arm, pulling me close to her.

‘Mmmm I like the way you smell, Niall Horan from One Direction’ she said, slowly under her breath.

She leaned in towards me like she wanted a kiss but I gently pushed her away from me and she fell to the floor and started kissing the carpet. Yep, defiantly drunk.

I felt a hand grab my shoulder, and spun around, thinking that another girl was trying to make out with me but it was only Louis.

‘Wooooohoooo great party isn’t it Niall’ Louis said, slurring his words and leaning heavily on my shoulder.

I held him up because it looked like his feet were going to do it and lead him over to a chair.

‘Um Lou. How much have you had to drink?’ I asked him as he flopped into the chair, his head rolling on his shoulders.

‘I don’t know but I feel all funny inside. Like I’m going to fly away’ he said, flapping his arms like they were wings and sloshing most of the remains of the bottle he held in his hand on the floor.

‘I don’t think you need that any more’ I told him as I wrestled the bottle from his tight grip.

He gave up trying to fight me and I put the bottle on a side table away from him.

‘What are you doing all by yourself Niall? Thought you would be with Gemma’ Louis asked a massive grin on his face as he giggled.

‘No I’m looking for a girl’ I told him, and I scanned the room around us but Mazie was not here.

‘Oh aren’t we all Niall, aren’t we all just looking for that special someone with whom we will spend the rest of our lives with. And ride magic unicorns into the sun set and go on magical adventures with talking animals’ Louis said, and then started laughing his head off.

‘There are a lot of pretty girls here Niall’ Louis said, winking at two girls who were watching us.

‘Yes but Louis, you have girlfriend’ I said.

‘Yeah I do’ he said, getting all serious.

‘And I love her very much, don’t I Niall?’

‘Yes you do Louis’ I told him, but he wasn’t listening as he had passed out.

I searched the room and located Harry, dancing with a group over girls in the corner. I when over to him.

‘Hey!!’ he complained as a grabbed his arm pulled him away from the girls. ‘Katie was just about to kiss me!!!’

‘Can you watch Louis?’ I asked him.

‘Sure, where is he?’ Harry asked.

I pointed to Louis, passed out in the chair.

‘Haha, looks like someone had a bit too much to drink’ Harry said, swaying on his feet.

‘Harry, how much have you drank?’ I groaned as he stumbled a little as we walked towards Louis.

‘I’m fine. I haven’t had that much too...’

Harry stumbled again and fell flat on his face. I tried to help him up but he was laughing to hard and he shook me off and told me to leave him alone.

I sighed, seeing there was wasn’t much I could do and decided that if I saw Liam, I would tell him to knock some sense into those two.

I gave up on looking for Mazie, cause by now she had probably left and just walked aimlessly around the house. There was nothing left I wanted to do here. I didn’t feel like drinking and I only knew five people here, two of which were drunk, one I didn’t want to see and the last two I couldn’t find so sent a quick text to Liam, telling him I was leaving and headed towards the front door