First Threesome

I had met this couple while I was working. The man was flirting with me (lets call him TJ) while I rang their items up. I was catching their vibe and asked for the woman number. (lets call her Rain)

The past few days I started talking with Rain, she seems great. We've gone on several dates and I hang out at their place multiple time.

This one day is different though. Im hanging out at their place and we finished dinner. We are all chilling on the couch, snuggling. TJ leans over to me and starts kissing me. He starts feeling on my thighs and turns my head so I'm facing Rain.

Rain also starts kissing me. Both of them still feeling on my thighs. Rain lifts up my skirt and starts massaging my clit over my panties. Rain stopped kissing me and dipped down in between my legs and slips my panties off.

TJ is just watching as his girlfriend eats me out. He admires the disheveled state Im in. Rain lifts her head and starts kissing TJ. I start to finger myself as they made out.

Rain unbuckles TJs pants and throw them to the side. She sucks him off til he's fully erect and he comes over to me. He flips me over so im on my knees and fucks me from the back.

I buried my face into the couch, the pleasure was almost to much. He grabbed my hips and pulled me into him. Rain rubbed on my thighs and ass, encouraging me. Tj came in me and pulled out bit we weren't done just yet.

It was rain turn to feel good. She laid on the couch and i gently licked at her clit, adding two fingers thrusting in rapidly. I instantly found her g spot. I attacked that spot for a bit, starting to suck on her clit before vibrating my tongue. She was crawling away from me within a minute.

She came all over my chin and Tj took my place, positioning himself in her soaked pussy. He began to fuck her missionary. Her already sensitive cunt couldn't take it. She came again.

So I decided to finish TJ off. I rode him reverse cowgirl. Throw my ass back like there was no tomorrow. He was close to finishing so he flipped me over and fucked me doggy style til he came. It was an epic night.