more kinks

Im into consensual non-consensual sex. I wanna be taken advantage of. I want to be pushed to my limits. I want to struggle and beg for them to stop but they keep going. Of course this would be consented to before hand, and the only thing that would stop this is a safe word.

And me being a switch, I'd also enjoy being the aggressor. Taking advantage of my partner and using them like a sex doll.

Im also into primal play. Prey and predator. I wanna be chased like a game of cat and mouse. And I also like being the predator. I can do both.

I have a monster kink. From serial killers to demons, if I find it sexy then I'll fuck them. Its apparent that I have obvious issues but its not my fault. I'll have sex with creepypastas, yanderes, angels, ghosts, demons, beasts, and many more. My monster kink is the reason I'm into the omegaverse.

There are several questionable characters that I would totally let hit. Starting with Slenderman, there's also Gang Orca, Legoshi, Eyeless Jack, any serial killer I find sexy, Louis from Beastars and so many more.

I'd fuck the fnaf animatronics if I could. I've got issues but you'd know that already from my other works.

I like being called mommy, but I'd never call anyone mommy or daddy in a sexual setting. I like bruises and bitemarks. The rougher the better. As long as after care is always afterwards of course.

My goal in life is to have a harem of women, men, nonbinaries and genderfluids, and all others(i dont discriminate) all just lusting over me.

I want orgies, I want to watch, I want them to watch.